Vaccine Passports. Constitutional or Not?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
You're into the bill gates conpsiracies man lol im not touchin it.
Dude has saved more lives than most super wealthy.
The genius of the movie Idiocracy was that it was actually a documentary. You remind me of the guy in the chair, except that I'm not crashing through your window literally:

This thread is for people who can think. You're not going to get anything out of it. Pop another Soma, grab another bag of chips and go back to your television.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
WoKe FrEe ThInKeR sToPs BiG GoVeRnMeNt FrOm StEaLiNg ThEiR RiGhTs WaKe Up SheEpLe
yall mf wana act oppressed so bad
you aren't a victim here

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
WoKe FrEe ThInKeR sToPs BiG GoVeRnMeNt FrOm StEaLiNg ThEiR RiGhTs WaKe Up SheEpLe
yall mf wana act oppressed so bad
you aren't a victim here
ARen't the violence and spank channels working? Did you forget to pay your cable bills? Are you no longer able? (There's a subsidy for that).

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
liveleak seems to be working still watching some good syria stuff rn
take a break from da stock market

• Love
Reactions: PRCD

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Let the businesses decide who they want to let in. If you don’t like that a business let’s in the unvaxxed, then don’t go.

Seems like a HIPA lawsuit waiting to happen.
I'm totally cool with businesses making their own decision and putting a sign on the door. What I am not cool with is government demanding a sign be put on the door.

Reactions: grapedrink

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm totally cool with businesses making their own decision and putting a sign on the door. What I am not cool with is government demanding a sign be put on the door.
How about the Govt banning the sign on the door like all your Republican Governors are doing?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Let the businesses decide who they want to let in.
:roflmao:

Let the businesses decide who lives and who dies!
Just like health care insurance companies.

Government literally exists to create rules that will prevent harm to the citizenry and protect us from dummies like you and Gross. And from businesses who’s main motivation is profit and not other’s well being.

Tyrrannyyy lolololo

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
It sounds like insurance companies may begin to increase insurance costs for the unvaxxed. Makes sense.

What about no hospital admittance or ambulance rides for the unvaxxed? If you're going to opt out of western medicine solutions, opt all the way out.