UFC tonight

henny

OTF status
Jun 2, 2012
Tell your guy friend "hi".
As long as your mom takes her teeth out, I'm sure we can work a deal.

-hope you enjoyed the fights.

Jan 2, 2013
NZ, muva earth
henny said:
Ok ,,,Now you just sound sad and desperate. Actually feel sorry for you. We get it,you don't like women's mma. WE GET IT... Here's to another 8900 posts. Awesome use of your time, Internet arguin' ... Sad old man.
where the fuk do these trolls come from ?
must be so cal . .

henny

OTF status
Jun 2, 2012
Read further back. If you'd like to discuss the fights that'd be great. Otherwise there's nothing here for you.

mapache

Phil Edwards status
Nov 27, 2012
subtropical jungles
hard to discuss facts

buenas noches puto yo chingare a tu mami en su boca fea y voy a descargar en su cara y la va a mejorar :vomit:

hasta pronto PUTO te voy a encuntrar xo

buttholesurfer

Duke status
Dec 20, 2002
RatBeach
Mr_Stagger_Lee said:
buttholesurfer said:
That would be cool if you guys met and just started throwing mad blow's at each other because of the BB.I'd buy the beer's and the bud's to see that! :roflmao: :beer:

---------------------------------------------
The best revenge is living well.
...and neck kicks! ...with no shoes on! ...or socks! c

And fvck!ng head k!ck'z with booties on! :roflmao: :beer:

henny

OTF status
Jun 2, 2012
buttholesurfer said:
LurkNoMore said:
barnod said:
don't know much about UFC but i suppose it's nice to see what appears to be a cocky, disrespectful ogre of a woman lose by KO

too bad IFL is on time-out,
this would be his thread. :roflmao:

that looked like it hurt !

I thought it was pretty fvcking entertaining, :roflmao: :beer:

-------------------------------------------------
The best revenge is living well.
I did too
Killer fight... She had already eaten so many hard shots,"the kick" kinda saved her from an even worse beating. Booties or not !

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PffyYuzGow[/video]

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
henny said:
Can Auto wear his skirt ?
Are you familiar with social identity theory?

The person's sense of self is so weak that he must attach himself to a sport or team.

Someone like me comes along and says he doesn't like it when girls hurt each other and the person with the weak sense of self (henny) perceives this as a threat and goes into bluster mode.

The rub is that I represent no threat.

Due to other stressors he has misread the situation. He blasts right through social engagement into FoFoF mode.

I'm getting the sense that he has masculinity issues.

Yes?

Henry, just know that I know that your lashing out at me is cry for help.

I hear you, bro.

Stay safe.

henny

OTF status
Jun 2, 2012
We get it. You don't like women's mma. So there's no need for you to be here.(I'm not a big fan myself,this was a landmark fight,so there goes your "social identity " schtick ) We can only assume you're here to troll. That's cool as apparently that's your deal.But you start calling people stupid in the interweb world and expect no push back? Try it in real life.Expect to get smacked.
Take care-

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
i like rhonda, so it made me a bit queasy seeing her get put down.

on the other hand, i'd love to watch gwynth paltrow, hillary clunton, assorted kardashians, whoopi goldberg, and loads of other cows get beaten to bloody pulps by arab men. :dancing: billy clubs would be appropriate.

obviously, i am the exact correct mix of modern sensitive male/macho dominant sports fan. :tongue2: