UFC tonight

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
Autoprax said:
In my experience bluster is usually a sign of trying to hide weakness.

So what are you hiding, frank?
Bluster involves actual speech. Try again and use your dictionary next time. And don't you dare think about swinging your purse at me...

:nana:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Okay, if we are going to do this, I want you to know I'm just play fighting with and I don't want you to personalize what I write. Remember, I'm sensitive: I feel bad when I cause posters to have meltdowns.

Okay?

So how is your wife? :monkey:

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Wow.

So some of you are disturbed by watching two women engage in a sport in which men routinely and historically have always engaged.

That's sexist.

Seriously. It is.

I have been triggered by this blatant exposure of the erBB's rampant sexism. My safe space has been violated. I would so NOT want my daughter reading a thread full of sexist pigs demeaning women with their quaint ideas of Victorian "chivalry."

Moderators, I expect bannings.

Let the jackboots dance.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
GWS said:
Wow.

So some of you are disturbed by watching two women engage in a sport in which men routinely and historically have always engaged.

That's sexist.

Seriously. It is.

I have been triggered by this blatant exposure of the erBB's rampant sexism. My safe space has been violated. I would so NOT want my daughter reading a thread full of sexist pigs demeaning women with their quaint ideas of Victorian "chivalry."

Moderators, I expect bannings.

Let the jackboots dance.
My weenie-ness sees no gender, I just don't like it when one of em starts punching/elbowing someone who is out cold. Yuck a doodle doo.

LurkNoMore

Nep status
Mar 4, 2013
barnod said:
don't know much about UFC but i suppose it's nice to see what appears to be a cocky, disrespectful ogre of a woman lose by KO

too bad IFL is on time-out,
this would be his thread. :roflmao:

that looked like it hurt !

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
Autoprax said:
Okay, if we are going to do this, I want you to know I'm just play fighting with and I don't want you to personalize what I write. Remember, I'm sensitive: I feel bad when I cause posters to have meltdowns.

Okay?

You're really slipping on your ability to diagnosis a situation. Perhaps your raw emotion is getting in the way?

This should have been an obvious one for you but it appears you need some visual assistance.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Autoprax said:
I get a weird, sad reaction when girls beat up other girls
Did you grow up with older sisters?

Maybe you just needed to have the 3 I grew up with and you'd be just as indifferent to people of various genders whaling on each other as I?

Or not.

Probably just me wondering out loud about things of no consequence.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
FranksBeau said:
Autoprax said:

Okay?

You're really slipping on your ability to diagnosis a situation. Perhaps your raw emotion is getting in the way?

This should have been an obvious one for you but it appears you need some visual assistance.

Let me ask you a simple question.

How would you feel if someone punched your wife in the face and dislocated her arm?

If I saw your wife get punched in the face, I would feel bad and I would probably try to help her, but I'm a pussy.

I think men a wired to help women and the trigger that turns the switch is seeing a woman in distress.

I think that is why I feel bad when I see this.

And of course I know you are trolling me but trolling is a troll is one of erbb's sweet pleasures.

Of course I have given the game away but what ever.

Have great day!

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
Autoprax said:
Let me ask you a simple question.

How would you feel if someone punched your wife in the face and dislocated her arm?

If I saw your wife get punched in the face, I would feel bad and I would probably try to help her, but I'm a pussy.

I think men a wired to help women and the trigger that turns the switch is seeing a woman in distress.

I think that is why I feel bad when I see this.

And of course I know you are trolling me but trolling is a troll is one of erbb's sweet pleasures.

Of course I have given the game away but what ever.

Have great day!
Jeeze... you are out in the weeds on this issue. Two professionally trained fighters doing what they love to do is not some random person punching a woman.

Put down the cough syrup...

:hithead:

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
I think ronda forgot what makes her so dominate and started believing she was a striker/boxer and ran up against a real stand up fighter. Not sure why she even tried to stand toe to toe with someone with a reach advantage and background in standup. Bet the next fight she goes back to what she's good at......ground game/ submissions.
also fighting a southpaw is hard if you haven't seen those angles a lot before. She seemed to step into a lot of those punches and kicks.

Jan 2, 2013
NZ, muva earth
FranksBeau said:
Autoprax said:
In my experience bluster is usually a sign of trying to hide weakness.

So what are you hiding, frank?
Bluster involves actual speech. Try again and use your dictionary next time. And don't you dare think about swinging your purse at me...

:nana:
frankspoot a kick to the proverbial neck

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Actually, you can write with a blustery tone.

But whatever, if you dummies want to think that if it's not on google then it doesn't exist that is your right as a dummy.

However, there is this thing called a library; it has these things called books. You read them and find out information.

What I like best about this exchange is that we are having two different conversations.

That is inveresting.

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
Autoprax said:
Actually, you can write with a blustery tone.

But whatever, if you dummies want to think that if it's not on google then it doesn't exist that is your right as a dummy.

However, there is this thing called a library; it has these things called books. You read them and find out information.

What I like best about this exchange is that we are having two different conversations.

That is inveresting.
Oh... now you are just showing off and trolling yourself.

:trout:

mrstaggerlee

Phil Edwards status
Jan 6, 2009
LurkNoMore said:
barnod said:
don't know much about UFC but i suppose it's nice to see what appears to be a cocky, disrespectful ogre of a woman lose by KO

too bad IFL is on time-out,
this would be his thread. :roflmao:

that looked like it hurt !

I don't see how that could have been better placed! My neck hurts looking at this!

henny

OTF status
Jun 2, 2012
There is also this place called the "real world" in which professional athletes engage in combat sports governed by a set of rules. Some of these athletes are women.They do not need your permission or approval. Some of us find such contests more "inveresting" than you prattling on like a little ole bitty.

henny

OTF status
Jun 2, 2012
The only problem is those fights wouldn't make any money because you are a nobody.