UFC tonight

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
peaceman said:
How can any right man take pleasure in seeing a woman getting the Sh1t knocked out of her?
It was a sporting even by highly trained and professional consenting athletes.

Are you projecting? Do you want to discuss it with the erBB? Backhand or forehand?

:cussing:

justsomebody

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 23, 2007
San Francisco
Q_Surf said:
yeah i also find it nauseating to see chica-v-chica, esp when they're hurting each other.

frank really digs it tho.
With the right fight, I can enjoy the fight as a sport and a technical thing. But I've been an off-and-on mma fan for years and MMA can still make me queasy, and the womens' fights can be extra that.

I watched a couple of the womens' fights they put on youtube for free and one was a Jujitsu match which was pretty technical and great to watch. In another, a Judo/wrestling woman was trying to get a muay thai fighter to the ground and was failing. It was actually really horrible: the takedown would be stuffed and then muay thai fighter would land a nasty elbow from the clench. From the beginning of the fight it was clear which way the fight was going to go, so the entire fight was just one fighter with no game plan, with a giant cut over her nose, looking helpless to do anything except slowly get punched in the face any time she engaged. She ended up lying to the docs saying she could see out of a swollen shut eye, and then was blind on that side and got punched in the face over and over before the fight was finally stopped. It made me super, super uncomfortable.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
So she clearly knocked her opponent out and then just goes in and starts hammering her in the face while she's down, out & defenseless - is that part of the sport?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Oakleys_N_Zinka said:
So she clearly knocked her opponent out and then just goes in and starts hammering her in the face while she's down, out & defenseless - is that part of the sport?
it ain't over till it's over :fight:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There is a video of RR dislocating elbows of girls--I can't find it--and you see the girl wince in pain and you see the elbow go.

I don't like it.

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014
peaceman said:
How can any right man take pleasure in seeing a woman getting the Sh1t knocked out of her?
I think it all has to do with sexual psychology. It's not about the woman getting the sh!t knocked out of her. It's about seeing two powerful women, well, demonstrate their power. It's just like some men find women who are athletic and or crossfit or fitness type muscular to be a turn on.

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012

Is this too much for the erBB nancy boys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Ox6s1GTSk

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Ox6s1GTSk[/video]

Jan 9, 2012
Hell
peaceman said:
Because this is a sport and we're not a bunch of Victorian pantywaists with white gloves

Jesus Christ I have to make you pussys more hard. I am coming soon

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
Lucifer said:
peaceman said:
Because this is a sport and we're not a bunch of Victorian pantywaists with white gloves

Jesus Christ I have to make you pussys more hard. I am coming soon
Autoprax and his gang...