UFC tonight

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
henny said:
There is also this place called the "real world" in which professional athletes engage in combat sports governed by a set of rules. Some of these athletes are women.They do not need your permission or approval. Some of us find such contests more "inveresting" than you prattling on like a little ole bitty.
Can you please specify if you are being willfully stupid or are you just stupid?

Each one creates it's own special issues.

If I know then I might then be able to address your points more precisely.

Thanks!

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
Autoprax said:
henny said:
There is also this place called the "real world" in which professional athletes engage in combat sports governed by a set of rules. Some of these athletes are women.They do not need your permission or approval. Some of us find such contests more "inveresting" than you prattling on like a little ole bitty.
Can you please specify if you are being willfully stupid or are you just stupid?

Each one creates it's own special issues.

If I know then I might then be able to address your points more precisely.

Thanks!
There you go again showing off by trolling yourself -- with seeping anger issues.

buttholesurfer

Duke status
Dec 20, 2002
RatBeach
LurkNoMore said:
barnod said:
don't know much about UFC but i suppose it's nice to see what appears to be a cocky, disrespectful ogre of a woman lose by KO

too bad IFL is on time-out,
this would be his thread. :roflmao:

that looked like it hurt !

I thought it was pretty fvcking entertaining, :roflmao: :beer:

-------------------------------------------------
The best revenge is living well.

henny

OTF status
Jun 2, 2012
You've already been shut down you idiot. And yes, you are a pussy , we do agree on that. Now go lay down grandpa.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
henny said:
You've already been shut down you idiot. And yes, you are a pussy , we do agree on that. Now go lay down grandpa.
Hey, franks B,

Here is your example of written bluster, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury.

Thanks for the example henny. This will help frank. He's slow.

buttholesurfer

Duke status
Dec 20, 2002
RatBeach
That would be cool if you guys met and just started throwing mad blow's at each other because of the BB.I'd buy the beer's and the bud's to see that! :roflmao: :beer:

---------------------------------------------

henny

OTF status
Jun 2, 2012
Ok ,,,Now you just sound sad and desperate. Actually feel sorry for you. We get it,you don't like women's mma. WE GET IT... Here's to another 8900 posts. Awesome use of your time, Internet arguin' ... Sad old man.

mrstaggerlee

Phil Edwards status
Jan 6, 2009
buttholesurfer said:
That would be cool if you guys met and just started throwing mad blow's at each other because of the BB.I'd buy the beer's and the bud's to see that! :roflmao: :beer:

---------------------------------------------
...and neck kicks! ...with no shoes on! ...or socks! c