Trump outed by former Campaign Strategist: "he is the presidential equivalent of Sanjaya on American Idol."

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I for one am outraged that Kento's and Ifall's kids will be paying for Frankie's social security and Medicare since he doesn't have his own in this country.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
FranksBeau said:
_Pico said:
You are a miserable Sod. Good you dont have kids
Get in the discussion with some intelligence. Put forth a complete thought. You have kids? Should single people be taxed more to help you with your kids?

What are your thoughts?
Seriously Dude, you are not worth it. You and Fecal And GDad dont have an intelligent thought between you. You guys are Harpies. Bizarre fuc king Harpies. Side Show Hosts. The only reason to look is because you are a freak.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
_Pico said:
FranksBeau said:
_Pico said:
Get in the discussion with some intelligence. Put forth a complete thought. You have kids? Should single people be taxed more to help you with your kids?

What are your thoughts?
Seriously Dude, you are not worth it. You and Fecal And GDad dont have an intelligent thought between you. You guys are Harpies. Bizarre fuc king Harpies. Side Show Hosts. The only reason to look is because you are a freak.
At first I thought you said that they were herpes.

But then I remembered that was GBG.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Kento said:
_Pico said:
FranksBeau said:
_Pico said:

What are your thoughts?

IBG?

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
FecalFace said:
I for one am outraged that Kento's and Ifall's kids will be paying for Frankie's social security and Medicare since he doesn't have his own in this country.
Huh? That doesn't even make sense. I've paid into Medicare and SS 15% plus of everyone of my paychecks since I was a kid working.

I'll only get some of that back.

You really don't know how anything works in this country, do you?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
_Pico said:
Kento said:
_Pico said:
FranksBeau said:
_Pico said:

What are your thoughts?

IBG?
Same one.

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
_Pico said:
Just say you don't have anything to add to the discussion. No need to get all emotional.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
FranksBeau said:
FecalFace said:
Huh? That doesn't even make sense. I've paid into Medicare and SS 15% plus of everyone of my paychecks since I was a kid working.

I thought the math was working out the opposite direction, that current recipients were receiving far more than they had put in, including inflation :shrug:

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
the janitor said:
FranksBeau said:
FecalFace said:

I thought the math was working out the opposite direction, that current recipients were receiving far more than they had put in, including inflation :shrug:
All the money we have put in was paid out long ago. It's a ponzi scheme. The only way we get anything is to keep the new suckers coming in through the door. I always figured SS would be bankrupt before I collected anything. The glut of baby boomers would kill it. Probably pay into it right up until I'm 65 and then it will collapse.

Did you know they tax SS payments?

How the hell is that not double taxation?

:bricks: :dancing:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
the janitor said:
not sure I'm willing to take the opposite side of that bet

can we start throwing bricks through the windows at Starbucks and Banks yet :cussing:
His name is Robert Paulsen.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
FranksBeau said:
_Pico said:
Just say you don't have anything to add to the discussion. No need to get all emotional.
No emotion. Just telling you how it is. Freeky Deeky

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
_Pico said:
FranksBeau said:
_Pico said:

What are your thoughts?
What happened to you?
You used to be funny and semi-smart.
Whoever you gave your handle to, sucks donkey dick.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
the janitor said:
not sure I'm willing to take the opposite side of that bet

can we start throwing bricks through the windows at Starbucks and Banks yet :cussing:
I'm ready

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012

Come on ifall and Kento... The Greater Good awaits your sacrifice to the Surf Gods...

Fatten it up first! :applause2:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
TIL that two kids is a large family.

In actuality, a large family is very abusive to the older kids as it robs a childhood away from them as they inevitably have to take care of their younger siblings.

Are you an only child FB? You seem to be very entertained by yourself

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
ifallalot said:
TIL that two kids is a large family.

In actuality, a large family is very abusive to the older kids as it robs a childhood away from them as they inevitably have to take care of their younger siblings.

Are you an only child FB? You seem to be very entertained by yourself
Nope. Family of 5 kids. Out of the house at 18 and never took a dime from my folks since. Paid for my own college. All the things kids whine about having to do today.

I posted the above picture just for fun to tease you and Kento. Don't take it too serious.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I'm not taking it too seriously

Although you should probably look at your boy GromsDad's post about skyrocketing college costs, coz he's right on the money on that one.

At least you did buy yourself a useful degree and not African Women's Art Studies or something :cheers:

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
ifallalot said:
I'm not taking it too seriously

Although you should probably look at your boy GromsDad's post about skyrocketing college costs, coz he's right on the money on that one.

At least you did buy yourself a useful degree and not African Women's Art Studies or something :cheers:
My first two years were at Cabrillo College early 80s. If I remember correctly it costs about $15 dollars per unit with a typical course being 3 - 4 units. With 4 courses per semester it costs a approximately $200-$250 bucks per semester plus books.

Then I fvcked off for a number of years surfing Mex and further south.

My final years (mid-late 90s) cost me about $1200 per semester plus books. I had my own place (room and board).