Trump outed by former Campaign Strategist: "he is the presidential equivalent of Sanjaya on American Idol."

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
None of this is surprising. None of it...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/28/trump_super_pac_director_stephanie_cegielski_writes_letter_on_why_she_s.html

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Few problems here.

1. xoJane
2. Super PAC
3. Cegielski - never trust a Pollock

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
<iframe class="video-embed" src="https://mediamatters.org/embed/209614" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>

Is this really the guy you want to run this country?

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Autoprax said:
How is Trump really going to be able to make that much change?
The same way Bernie can't.

Promise anything, deliver almost nothing, assess blame.

It's the American way.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
GWS said:
Autoprax said:

It's the American way.
Those last two lines are resume gold! :jam_on:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GWS said:
Autoprax said:

It's the American way.
Does that make you a Ted Cruz voter? Or *gasp* Hillary?

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
frvcvs said:
GWS said:
Autoprax said:

It's the American way.
Does that make you a Ted Cruz voter? Or *gasp* Hillary?
Considering I live in California I probably won't bother. The fix is in for Hillary. It's a done deal. Did you see the claim that even if Bernie wins NY the super-delegates all plan on voting for Hillary?

I'll leave the campaign theatrics to you delusional fan-boys. This election has entertainment value, but other than that...

:roflmao:

I'll just mock the whole thing.

Is it going to hurt when they ram the Hilldebeast down your throat? Or will you swallow and slurp with relish?

:dancing:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I wonder how bad the wealth distribution is going to be once Hill-Dawg is elected? I wonder how our betters are going to punish us for daring to get behind not one, but two populist movements.

Might get really ugly in 2020

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
ifallalot said:
I wonder how bad the wealth distribution is going to be once Hill-Dawg is elected? I wonder how our betters are going to punish us for daring to get behind not one, but two populist movements.

One thing is clear, any time a democrat seeks to bring equality it means they want to bring people from the middle down to the lower brackets. Shared misery. Forget the rhetoric. Just look at the results.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
ifallalot said:

Its pretty ugly right now. Look at Frank B GromsDad and Fecal. These guys are fu cking loons on different sides of an argument neither of them should speaking about.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Is it going to hurt when they ram the Hilldebeast down your throat? Or will you swallow and slurp with relish?
You seem like a slurper? Am I wrong or will you be moving to Botswana?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I disagree (respectfully).

I think the political class is being *forced* to reconsider their assumption that they can control the message and tell the people what to think instead of responding to what they think. The onset of the internet and the evolution of how people are getting their news and opinions will only continue to grow. There's no stuffing that genie back into the bottle.

We may be looking at a new normal, and while I think it's almost guaranteed that the extremes will become more extreme, I also think the moderates may become more moderate - and more common.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
_Pico said:
ifallalot said:

Its pretty ugly right now. Look at Frank B GromsDad and Fecal. These guys are fucking loons on different sides of an argument neither of them should speaking about.
Secondary stressors are playing a part in triggering their fight responses.

Dat wut I tink.