Things to bring to Indo (boat trip)

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
totally agree. starfish saved me more than a few times . wave I cut myself on I wasn’t even thinking. Just kept doing bottom Turn , top turn, bottom turn, turn top turn. Then oops I was dry on the reef :roflmao:escaped with 3 huge gashes on my back foot a giant one on my knee and a few on my arm.
I was hypnotized by the perfection!

After my cuts somewhat closed (things don’t heal when surfing for hours each day ) I stopped wearing booties. Definitely an art to surfing over reef. feel like I got way more comfortable with all the close calls, bails, swims and reef tours I had.
:cheers:
I was in a situation at Thunders, where I had no choice but to straighten out ... which as we all know, is the worst possible thing to do. My fins kept on scraping over reef and I had nowhere to go. A miraculous jump backwards to backwards-facing-starfish-on-foam somehow got me unscathed :D

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I may have paddled out with a bintangs a couple times. Had a perfect pocket in the trunks :cool:

And what cutnsnip said, you dont get that drunk when you are surfing that much. Drank a ton of water too.
i dont even like beer but i'll sip on bintangs all day long out there. its hot af :jamon:

makes the scooters in bali alot funner too.