***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Who are these hipster trash bags?

I really like the way they surf.

Take out the scampering back and forth to the nose and that's how my 7' Outlier rides albeit with a lot more foam underfoot. The loose, playfullness, with rails that don't catch as you foam climb and turn relatively tight arcs, for such a wide shape is what I dig and you can see it in that clip. Lots of planing area to maintain easy speed underfoot.

Reactions: Havoc

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Who are these hipster trash bags?

I really like the way they surf.

Thought it was Tudor at first. Very similar style. Enjoyed the clip. Maximizing the wave for sure.

1-3/4" thick? I wonder how that affects paddling and wave catching. It will make the board flex a lot more, especially if you keep the deck flat.

Reactions: Woke AF

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Thought it was Tudor at first. Very similar style. Enjoyed the clip. Maximizing the wave for sure.

1-3/4" thick? I wonder how that affects paddling and wave catching. It will make the board flex a lot more, especially if you keep the deck flat.
hehas similar style to tudor on the bigger boars but can actually do a turn on a shorboard that is not slow and strange like tudor. the kid can boost too.

Reactions: Bman76 and One-Off

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.

I wondered about durability- they must snap like twigs.