*** The Official Celebrity Sightings Thread***

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
^^According to the documentary, John had lost his glasses and couldn't see $hit and punched some strange chick in the face.
She sued and ended up getting some cash in a settlement.^^
my mom was on canebinol and can't remember much, but was definitely there. i saw her hop in the limo to go there. lennon supposedly hit a waitress and may pang and my mom scrapped with her, too. lol

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
I saw the entire florence family minus JJF a few days ago at Ehukai. Nate said wsup with a head nod.

Mar 28, 2024
My favorites:

Sitting with Bob Altman in his living room, both of us baked, watching a police chase on KTLA.

In line for Eddie Izzard, nudging the new girly with feigned nonchalance, “There’s George from Seinfeld at the Will Call.” “What? Jay’s here?” Turns out they were old friends from NY. Got the “Who’s she dating?” grilling from his wife.

Friend brought Mickey Munoz and his wife to our local. THE nicest guy and radiating stock.

Got some Laker tix from the girly’s boss, sitting next to an older woman and I can’t help but ask about the huge championship ring on her finger. “Oh, my husband is an announcer for the Lakers.” It was Marge! Then Chickie Baby comes up the aisle heading to the booth above us and gives a wave. Surprisingly big guy.

• Wow
Reactions: john4surf

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
John C Reilly, Chinatown Los Angeles. Some homeless/tweaker looking dude walks past him and says "You're John C Reilly" and he says "How's it going?" and keeps walking.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Pretty soon all the hundreds of stars Ive had the pleasure of meeting will all be super old or dead.