Barley
Gravy:p

Sports world

Reggie White

Played golf with the following:
Bobby Clark
Brian Propp
Irving Fryar
Numerous LPGA players with the highest ranked being Moriya Jutanugarn from Thailand and the most well known Sarah Brown from The Golf Channel.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
A few years ago I almost saw Dave Mustaine at Starbucks Del Mar Hts.
I got to the counter and the starstruck kid taking orders just said ‘dude, Dave Mustaine was just here, check it out, I got his credit card receipt’!

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Joe Walsh at Circuit City. All the TVs were playing the same Eagles music video. I was behind Joe as he paid for a cell phone (said something about his wife throwing her phone against a wall or something. He paid and left. I stepped up to the counter to pay for my purchase and asked the cashier if she knew who her last customer was. She replied, ‘ummm a Mr Walsh.’ I pointed to the TV and there is Joe. I think she farted or something.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Years ago at a movie premiere at the Westwood Bruin I was using the restroom and someone in the stall was crushing it. Like the kinda poop sounds where you start feeling bad for whoever is doing it. Full on explosive diarrhea Jackson pollocking the bowl. I walk over to the sink and start washing my hands and hear the toiled flush and out walks a red faced sweating defeated looking Pat Sajak.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Years ago at a movie premiere at the Westwood Bruin I was using the restroom and someone in the stall was crushing it. Like the kinda poop sounds where you start feeling bad for whoever is doing it. Full on explosive diarrhea Jackson pollocking the bowl. I walk over to the sink and start washing my hands and hear the toiled flush and out walks a red faced sweating defeated looking Pat Sajak.
For what movie? :unsure:

The Stroganoff Strikes Back :unsure: :drowning: :toilet:

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Joe Walsh at Circuit City. All the TVs were playing the same Eagles music video. I was behind Joe as he paid for a cell phone (said something about his wife throwing her phone against a wall or something. He paid and left. I stepped up to the counter to pay for my purchase and asked the cashier if she knew who her last customer was. She replied, ‘ummm a Mr Walsh.’ I pointed to the TV and there is Joe. I think she farte or something.
Circuit City, that was a while ago.
I shared this once before.
A girl I worked with was friends with Kim Herin.
She told me her and Kim were hitchhiking on 192 in Montecito and a guy pulls over and picks them up.
After a few minutes of silence the guy asks them if they knew who he was, they said no.
He got pissed off and pulled over and kicked them out.
It was Joe Walsh, and, they did know who it was.:nana:

• Haha
Reactions: Kento and john4surf

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Big BIG night last night. Denis Leary, Luke Wilson, Will Ferrell, and some black guy that I cannot place except to be certain not Trevor Noah, but kinda looks like him. At Republique.

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
Saw Brooke & Andre at Salt Creek long ago. They were going up to their room after a morning at the beach.

1706920351143.png

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
Montel Williams used to work for my dad when they were both in the Navy.
Came to our house in a metallic blue Toyota MR2 for a party.

I sat next to Kareem Abdul Jabbar in LAX once.
Saw Bill Cower on Bald Head Island.
I thought Tom Curren was short.

Thats all I got.
Pretty lame.

Reactions: keenfish