*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
No one commenting about the cameo at the very end? The person who will probably be riding the Xanadu, is my guess. I'm going with a certain guy about Kolohe's height whose first name is sometimes shortened to JJ. Would love if that's the case! ...
Crosby will be riding the Xanadu. He's an FCSII rider and KA's are his go-to fin, plus I saw him at Foodland and Sunrise Shack in those Converse slides.

Last edited:

Goofy_Footed

Nep status
Jul 31, 2016
Enjoying this one. I didn’t watch the last SITD with Italo, but seems like a new crop of shapers (not the usuals: minus DHD) in the final of this one so that’s cool. Pyzel cameo was sick too.

I’ll guess Pukas FTW

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Enjoying this one. I didn’t watch the last SITD with Italo, but seems like a new crop of shapers (not the usuals: minus DHD) in the final of this one so that’s cool. Pyzel cameo was sick too.

I’ll guess Pukas FTW
I think Pukas may have been in a final on Mick's SITD. Axel (Pukas) seems to be part of the global Lost family and has scrubbed borts for KA in the EU, so Kolohe's reaction in Ep1 seemed to be something out of left field. The Patterson crew were feeling their oats after slinking out early this past Saturday at the Ep3 premier and crushing some tins at The Marine Room around the corner in Laguna. Borst didn't acknowledge that he was there when the MC mentioned him.

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
Crazy seeing DJ Kane rise from a homegrown shaper on the erbb to number 2 for one if the biggest brands out there.

I have a feeling the way Kolohe talked about the T Pat he’s gonna pick it. At least I hope so Timmy is the definition of core and deserves it.

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
No one commenting about the cameo at the very end? The person who will probably be riding the Xanadu, is my guess. I'm going with a certain guy about Kolohe's height whose first name is sometimes shortened to JJ. Would love if that's the case!

And Pyzel gave a ton of love to DJ Kane. Loved the (silent) erBB shout-out. Sure the Pyzel board didn't make it, but it wasn't a complete dog. Pyzel did a terrific job explaining himself and representing himself.

Stab's done a terrific job at providing an entertaining product that keeps people engaged.
Sounded like Connor Coffin to me.

I thought the Borst looked great, but I think it's TP for the win.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Last edited:

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Sounded like Connor Coffin to me.

I thought the Borst looked great, but I think it's TP for the win.
Almost 100% certain it's not Connor - but watch me be wrong. The Crosby call seems pretty accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: Goodfish