*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Went to the show at La Paloma and took some shitty iPhone pics. Agreed that he looked best on the winner. I’ll refrain from showing the winner pic. Some funny comments from the shapers during the pre-show interviews. Saw Pat O’Connell there getting refreshments and was going to kick his scrawny little ass for the time he burned me during a morning session at Lowers in 2007 before the contest (that he wasn’t even competing in) was about to start. My kid had to hold me back and almost spilled his stale La Paloma popcorn.
IMG_7061.jpeg
IMG_7064.jpeg

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
sushipop said:

"Saw Pat O’Connell there getting refreshments and was going to kick his scrawny little ass for the time he burned me during a morning session at Lowers in 2007 before the contest (that he wasn’t even competing in) was about to start. My kid had to hold me back and almost spilled his stale La Paloma popcorn."

One time Pay O'Connell came to my town, before Endless 2 came out, I had heard of him from magazines but had no idea who he was, I thought he was some grom from down the coast, up here for a contest that weekend, anyway it was just he and I at DP on waist high or so pitching peeling rippers. He had to jockey for every wave he got, but we both got a lot. He must've been like "This guy's a dick, WTF?!" Later that day I heard a bunch of people talking about the session that ensued after I left, after the wind and crowd came up. When I saw the movie I was proud, then embarrassed, but I wasn't gonna let some grom (he was tiny AF) show up and rule me. I may have been 20? 22?

P.S. sorry, I know this doesn't belong here but I couldn't help it.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
sushipop said:

"Saw Pat O’Connell there getting refreshments and was going to kick his scrawny little ass for the time he burned me during a morning session at Lowers in 2007 before the contest (that he wasn’t even competing in) was about to start. My kid had to hold me back and almost spilled his stale La Paloma popcorn."

One time Pay O'Connell came to my town, before Endless 2 came out, I had heard of him from magazines but had no idea who he was, I thought he was some grom from down the coast, up here for a contest that weekend, anyway it was just he and I at DP on waist high or so pitching peeling rippers. He had to jockey for every wave he got, but we both got a lot. He must've been like "This guy's a dick, WTF?!" Later that day I heard a bunch of people talking about the session that ensued after I left, after the wind and crowd came up. When I saw the movie I was proud, then embarrassed, but I wasn't gonna let some grom (he was tiny AF) show up and rule me. I may have been 20? 22?

P.S. sorry, I know this doesn't belong here but I couldn't help it.
Shoulda told him to go back to Chicago or Peoria or wherever he's from.