*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
I enjoyed that, once again, Stab. Felt almost bad for Kolohe for picking the winner he did, given the history that Stab gave. As @Hazrus mentioned, Stab did a good job exploring Kolohe's history with that shaper.

Now, to be quite honest, I thought he looked second best on that board. I really liked the lines he drew on the third place board. He wasn't double pumping and just flowed super smoothly... IMO.

The guy who did come in second probably should've been third, but stoked for him to get a good result in this totally subjective, not at all scientific, and certainly not objective in any way "competition."

Can I name who these are yet?

Reactions: ReForest

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
The interview/discussion last night at the premier included three of the four finalists and Chloe. It was pretty interesting—one of the shapers didn’t really participate a whole lot and seemed out of place. The other two, who were the number one and number two shapers, were very engaged and it was a somewhat insightful conversation. You could tell everybody had a tremendous amount of respect for each other. There were also a lot of jokes and discussion around dynamics, relationships, history, etc. that made more sense after hearing about Chloe‘s history with the winner during the movie itself. Lots of playful banter and ribbing about Mayhem, Xanadu, and Pyzel. At the end of the film, there’s the phone conversation between Chloe and his dad at the end played into that.

Reactions: silentbutdeadly

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The interview/discussion last night at the premier included three of the four finalists and Chloe. It was pretty interesting—one of the shapers didn’t really participate a whole lot and seemed out of place. The other two, who were the number one and number two shapers, were very engaged and it was a somewhat insightful conversation. You could tell everybody had a tremendous amount of respect for each other. There were also a lot of jokes and discussion around dynamics, relationships, history, etc. that made more sense after hearing about Chloe‘s history with the winner during the movie itself. Lots of playful banter and ribbing about Mayhem, Xanadu, and Pyzel. At the end of the film, there’s the phone conversation between Chloe and his dad at the end played into that.
Was this discussion recorded?

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
Guys, who won? Just say it. Nobody that clicks this thread should expect to be sheltered from spoilers

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I don't think we have a big following here but I say refrain for just a bit.

I'd like to hear Mayhem's thoughts after this episode lol
He's probably going to make "his version" of whatever board that won and call it something stupid just to **** off the winner.

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
I enjoyed that, once again, Stab. Felt almost bad for Kolohe for picking the winner he did, given the history that Stab gave. As @Hazrus mentioned, Stab did a good job exploring Kolohe's history with that shaper.

Now, to be quite honest, I thought he looked second best on that board. I really liked the lines he drew on the third place board. He wasn't double pumping and just flowed super smoothly... IMO.

The guy who did come in second probably should've been third, but stoked for him to get a good result in this totally subjective, not at all scientific, and certainly not objective in any way "competition."

Can I name who these are yet?
Yes.

I'm not a subscriber and have no intention of becoming one so just spill the beans.

Reactions: sozzle

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
I said the same thing last night. Gave me fuckn anxiety watching him do that.
DITTO. Couldn't believe it.

Then I laughed at one of the commenters at Stab who noted his precision will translate well to putting sanding pads on the machines. "A future job in the industry!"

• Haha
Reactions: claw87 and sushipop