The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Vic obviously has insecurities with his own masculinity if he feels the need to question the manliness of other dudes. My rat terrier has thicker wrists than that guy :roflmao:
Maybe you need to look up the definition of mocking.

Vic Berger never claimed he's an alpha male and he never sh!t his diaper about men being the victims.

That's all your ilk.

Valid comparison fail, yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
  • Love
Reactions: PRCD

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Maybe you need to look up the definition of mocking.
Again- why would you mock another man for crying? I thought men were supposed to be more sensitive and vulnerable :unsure:

And why would you criticize another man for seeking medical intervention for hormonal issues or any health issue for that matter? We are actually in the midst of testosterone levels dropping so rapidly that it could threaten our ability to reproduce in our lifetime. Probably from all of the plastics floating around in our oceans and food supply.

When you mock a single person for those things, even if they are famous, by default you are mocking everyone who shares that in common. It's bullying.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Again- why would you mock another man for crying?
Because they both made their names as manly men who mock Beta cucks and fight for maintaining the patriarchy.

It's a shame you didn't look up the definition of mocking.

I didn't even read the rest of your dumbshit post.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Because they both made their names as manly men who mock Beta cucks and fight for maintaining the patriarchy.
Wrong. Rogan may promote certain activities that are considered "manly" but he doesn't criticize other men simply for being of less manly stature or not partaking in those activities. Same with JP, he gives young men advice on how to be better versions of themselves.

However I could see how someone like yourself would interpret it that way, just like that Vic guy.

I didn't even read the rest of your dumbshit post.
:roflmao:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Wrong. Rogan may promote certain activities that are considered "manly" but he doesn't criticize other men simply for being of less manly stature or not partaking in those activities. Same with JP, he gives young men advice on how to be better versions of themselves.

However I could see how someone like yourself would interpret it that way, just like that Vic guy.

:roflmao:
Both of them, as well as you and your Proud Boi friend, were screeching about men being the victims of modern times for years. A prime target for mocking, especially when one is posting videos of himself crying, the other one is "talking only to jacked doctors" who will give him testosterone.
You and ifailalot screeching about being victims like 5 year old toddlers all the time.

How can you even lie about something so obvious. :roflmao:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
the other one is "talking only to jacked doctors" who will give him testosterone.
Again- why is this a bad thing? Testosterone and muscle mass are positively correlated with just about every positive health marker imaginable. You literally have no clue what you are talking about.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Again- why is this a bad thing? Testosterone and muscle mass are positively correlated with just about every positive health marker imaginable. You literally have no clue what you are talking about.
Which is why it’s common practice for men in their 40s to inject testosterone regularly?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Which is why it’s common practice for men in their 40s to inject testosterone regularly?
How “common” is it? :unsure:

If they are, is it because they want a quick fix for their insecurities or because their T levels are abnormally low for their age?

If the latter, we do know that T has been declining. Whether that’s from increasing obesity, plastics in the oceans and food supply, the ease of daily life where we don’t have to hunt our food and fight neighboring tribes, I’m not sure. Probably all of the above.

Criticizing someone for going to a doctor and being prescribed a medically appropriate use and dose of hormones is like criticizing someone with cancer for getting chemo. It’s gross.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The joke about this thread is the OP created straw man (see title) and the usual suspects are acting like the the straw man is real.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It's not a bad thing, it's the fact they they both run their mouths about manliness and put down people who are just like them.

You are really struggling with the concept of irony.