The Atlantic is a joke

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Glenn Greenwald is not conservative.
Call him (and yourself) what you like.
Appearances on conservative media
According to Simon van Zuylen-Wood writing for New York magazine in early 2018, Greenwald has "repositioned himself as a bomb-throwing media critic" since the Snowden revelations.[49] Greenwald has become a frequent guest on Fox News,[50] particularly on Tucker Carlson Tonight.[51]Greenwald, in conversation with Glenn Beck, acknowledged the frequency of his appearances on Carlson's show.[52]
The Daily Beast's analysis of transcripts in June 2021 established Greenwald had appeared on Fox News 72 times since December 2017, including 40 times on Carlson's program and 14 appearances with host Laura Ingraham.[47]
In an appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Greenwald expressed support for the Ukraine biolabs conspiracy theory and has said the theory could be true.[53][54][55]

Your amygdala loves it some Greenwald

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Call him (and yourself) what you like.
Appearances on conservative media
According to Simon van Zuylen-Wood writing for New York magazine in early 2018, Greenwald has "repositioned himself as a bomb-throwing media critic" since the Snowden revelations.[49] Greenwald has become a frequent guest on Fox News,[50] particularly on Tucker Carlson Tonight.[51]Greenwald, in conversation with Glenn Beck, acknowledged the frequency of his appearances on Carlson's show.[52]
The Daily Beast's analysis of transcripts in June 2021 established Greenwald had appeared on Fox News 72 times since December 2017, including 40 times on Carlson's program and 14 appearances with host Laura Ingraham.[47]
In an appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Greenwald expressed support for the Ukraine biolabs conspiracy theory and has said the theory could be true.[53][54][55]

Your amygdala loves it some Greenwald
Appearing on a certain ilk's media platform does not mean that you are that ilk. The only reason why people like you call GG a conservative is because he regularly calls out the insanity on the left.

Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) on Monday provided a lengthy rationale for declining to ever appear on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News program, describing it as being “full of Russian propaganda and not news.”
Tucker Carlson invited me on his show tonight, but that’s not going to happen… ever,” the lawmaker tweeted alongside a video statement. “While he echoes Putin’s lies, I’ll remain focused on supporting the Ukrainian people.”
Carlson often attacks Kinzinger, one of a handful of Republicans in Congress who have been repeatedly and publicly critical of former President Donald Trump. Kinzinger has also gone after Carlson in the past for spreading disinformation and sentiments supportive of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“His insistence that the West was provoking war with Putin, his spreading lies about bio labs, and his continued spewing of conspiracy theories are nothing but complete evil,” Kinzinger said in his video statement.

“His show is full of Russian propaganda and not news, and I will not validate his show by making an appearance. I do not want to be associated with it in any way.”

One of the standout moments from the first meeting of the January 6 Select Committee came when Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) fought back tears as he addressed the four witnesses, police officers who defended the Capitol from pro-Donald Trump rioters.
But hours after the moment, he was mocked — along with questioning the testimony of the officers themselves — by two of Fox News’ star primetime hosts, Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham.
On CNN’s The Situation Room, anchor Wolf Blitzer asked Kinzinger about the comments.
“That personality on that television show, I don’t think has ever served in uniform a day in his life,” Kinzinger said. “I would argue that is a very cold hearted thing. Or it’s just simply driven on expanding your cold hearted personality for ratings.”

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Appearing on a certain ilk's media platform does not mean that you are that ilk. The only reason why people like you call GG a conservative is because he regularly calls out the insanity on the left.
lolololol please tell us what Green Glenwald is then.....

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"The level of historical ignorance, sheer stupidity and corporate-serving malevolence required to believe the US Security State is trying to *combat* disinformation -- rather than aggressively spread it -- is so extreme that no words in the English language suffice to describe it."
Wow. Glenn Greenwald, Donald trump Jr, Steven Miller, Tulsi Gabbard, Marjorie Taylor Green, Tucker Carlson, Hershel Walker...

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) on Monday provided a lengthy rationale for declining to ever appear on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News program, describing it as being “full of Russian propaganda and not news.”
Tucker Carlson invited me on his show tonight, but that’s not going to happen… ever,” the lawmaker tweeted alongside a video statement. “While he echoes Putin’s lies, I’ll remain focused on supporting the Ukrainian people.”
Carlson often attacks Kinzinger, one of a handful of Republicans in Congress who have been repeatedly and publicly critical of former President Donald Trump. Kinzinger has also gone after Carlson in the past for spreading disinformation and sentiments supportive of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“His insistence that the West was provoking war with Putin, his spreading lies about bio labs, and his continued spewing of conspiracy theories are nothing but complete evil,” Kinzinger said in his video statement.

“His show is full of Russian propaganda and not news, and I will not validate his show by making an appearance. I do not want to be associated with it in any way.”

One of the standout moments from the first meeting of the January 6 Select Committee came when Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) fought back tears as he addressed the four witnesses, police officers who defended the Capitol from pro-Donald Trump rioters.
But hours after the moment, he was mocked — along with questioning the testimony of the officers themselves — by two of Fox News’ star primetime hosts, Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham.
On CNN’s The Situation Room, anchor Wolf Blitzer asked Kinzinger about the comments.
“That personality on that television show, I don’t think has ever served in uniform a day in his life,” Kinzinger said. “I would argue that is a very cold hearted thing. Or it’s just simply driven on expanding your cold hearted personality for ratings.”
Oh, this is why you asked for more Kinzingers