Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
"On TV?"

Do you still live in the 50s where there were 3 channels?
Substantive cutdown!

You of all people know he's talking about the Sunday shows. You should have watched Fareed Zakaria telling us that the minerals needed for green energy are costly to mine and come from dumps just like oil does.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Substantive cutdown!

You of all people know he's talking about the Sunday shows. You should have watched Fareed Zakaria telling us that the minerals needed for green energy are costly to mine and come from dumps just like oil does.
The Sunday shows?

Are you 75?

There's a reason why they're on when they're on

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
CBS Sunday Morning is the best non-sports viewing on TV.

This thread is about venal psychopaths, who don't appreciate CBS Sunday Morning.

I bet Kinzinger loves CBS sunday morning. Mitt Romney also.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The Sunday shows?

Are you 75?

There's a reason why they're on when they're on
NYG drafted a 5'8 receiver who had more than half his touches behind the line of scrimmage in the second round. I had to calm myself down by watching the Ukrainian whoever he was and the Taiwanese Foreign Minister bait rival superpowers into n00ky00ler war.

Also you have the social values of a 75 (more like 750) year old who are you even talking to, Boomer?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
CBS Sunday Morning is the best non-sports viewing on TV.

This thread is about venal psychopaths, who don't appreciate CBS Sunday Morning.

I bet Kinzinger loves CBS sunday morning. Mitt Romney also.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

And that's why they're out of touch trash

Your bad orange boogeyman loves morning news shows too

Sad!

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

And that's why they're out of touch trash

Your bad orange boogeyman loves morning news shows too

Sad!
Fapping to Ainsley and loving morning news shows are drastically different propositions.

Margaret Brennan is the nicest thing to look at in terms of Sunday morning political TV shows, but I don't care for the here is an (R) shill, okay, now the (D) shill, okay boner pills and luxury car ads.

I do throw Fareed on if I'm home late morning Sundays though. Covers more international stuff and there's less Lindsey Grahaming.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
LMAO GG conservative

Please, look at that list
Why you hating on Enes Kanter?

How swamp-like could it be if they invited a former professional wrestling participant? That's clearly solid representation for the Gummo-types out there. Especially if they gave him a chair.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
i just got done reading this and was going to post it.

it's pretty weird where the Atlantic goes a little neocon......but it's a pretty solid analysis.

i think the world gets nowhere unless we find room for diplomacy and cooperation, and isolationism sure as fvck isn't gonna work in the ecosystem of the modern global economy ( in reality the economy has been global ever since boats were invented).

Reactions: Driftcoast

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
i just got done reading this and was going to post it.

it's pretty weird where the Atlantic goes a little neocon......but it's a pretty solid analysis.

i think the world gets nowhere unless we find room for diplomacy and cooperation, and isolationism sure as fvvk isn't gonna work in the ecosystem of the modern global economy ( in reality the economy has been global ever since boats were invented).
Isolationism isn’t about trade.

It’s about doing what Biden has been doing, ie, staying out of Ukraine, leaving Afghanistan, etc

If we wanted to do a war that matters we would do colonial invasions of Saudi Arabia and other shitholes to corner the worldwide oil market. No fake nation building sh!t either, just Carthago delenda est

Reactions: afoaf

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Isolationism isn’t about trade.

It’s about doing what Biden has been doing, ie, staying out of Ukraine, leaving Afghanistan, etc

If we wanted to do a war that matters we would do colonial invasions of Saudi Arabia and other shitholes to corner the worldwide oil market. No fake nation building sh!t either, just Carthago delenda est
I think Saudi Arabia would fold faster than Noriega. Rich people suck at everything but spending money.

We should have turned them into a glass factory a long time ago.

And I don't know why for the fuck we lick the Saudis boots instead of supporting a moderate Iran. Kick out the mullahs, make them have a claw and scratch match with Joel Osteen and Co., mow down the winners, and Iran is a solid nation again and damn worthy of a solid alliance..

Oh and while on the subject of Iranians.

They drive really damn fast and ballsy. So do Armenians? You know the difference.

The Iranians do without crashing into anything every 400 yards.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I think Saudi Arabia would fold faster than Noriega. Rich people suck at everything but spending money.

We should have turned them into a glass factory a long time ago.

And I don't know why for the fook we lick the Saudis boots instead of supporting a moderate Iran. Kick out the mullahs, make them have a claw and scratch match with Joel Osteen and Co., mow down the winners, and Iran is a solid nation again and damn worthy of a solid alliance..

Oh and while on the subject of Iranians.

They drive really damn fast and ballsy. So do Armenians? You know the difference.

The Iranians do without crashing into anything every 400 yards.
The Iranians are crashing farther out of the nuclear deal though. I heard Saudi Arabia is sending Israel billions of dollars and jet fuel and scheduling air radar maintenance downtime though.

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The Iranians are crashing farther out of the nuclear deal though. I heard Saudi Arabia is sending Israel billions of dollars and jet fuel and scheduling air radar maintenance downtime though.
Let them all fight each other and wash our hands of it.

Pursue alternative fuels until every Congo is short-dicked and then use them as biomass. Drill where it doesn't create an ecological disaster. Jersey through Massachusetts seems fair - bunch of guidos would absorb the oil anyways.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot