Texas is fully open: no more mask mandate.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I don't find any quote related to mRNA vaccines. I do find where he likes the possibility that editing human genes to make persons would create problems, all political, between the improved and the unimproved who wouldn't be able to compete. That sounds plausible. He doesn't like AI's possibilities either, saying someone will create AI that replicates itself and will outperform humans.

Who is telling you mRNA vaccines change human genes? All those vaccines are supposed to be doing is creating the spike protein, giving the immune system an image of the enemy. What do you know that we aren't being told? Also, is his big bang theory flat Earth friendly?
Yeah, wow. Misattribute quote to Hawking, a leading round-earther, wrt vaccines, about which he is not an expert. Talk about cherry-picking "facts."

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Yeah, wow. Misattribute quote to Hawking, a leading round-earther, wrt vaccines, about which he is not an expert. Talk about cherry-picking "facts."
It was framed as a question because I had heard another person say it but could not find the reference.

Turns out it might be Fauci....but he used the word could vs. will.....

Here's the article.....

Another worry among epidemiologists, Fauci said, is that the vaccine backfires and strengthens the virus.
There have been at least two vaccines in the past that have produced a “suboptimal response,” he said. “And when the person gets exposed, they actually have an enhanced pathogenesis of the disease, which is always worrisome. So we want to make sure that that doesn’t happen. Those are the two major unknowns.”

And yes....I know these mRNA vaccines change the way your body reacts to the presence of a "corona virus"....forever.

BTW....your boy Hawking...a leading round earth guy as you say.....was involved in a fraudulent and very deceptive curvature test with a helicopter.....a show produced by PBS which he narrated. No question about it whatsoever. They monkeyed with the video. Wanna see the evidence? Talk about liars!

Reactions: kidfury

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
When are the bodies going to start stacking up?
1616080001385.png
Cases are still declining.

People religiously believe in the cloth and surgical masks. THere is no evidence they prevent airborne virus transmission and much proof to the contrary. The CDC just published another biased, fudged report in favor of masks that showed almost no effect which you actually read the data. This makes sense because the mesh of these masks is not fine-enough to screen viruses like a fit-tested N95 mask or something finer. In other words, mask believers cannot even propose a mechanism by which cloth and surgical masks work to stop aerosols, yet they still believe in them.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
When are the bodies going to start stacking up?
I'll let you know unless I die before
View attachment 106703

People religiously believe in the cloth and surgical masks. THere is no evidence they prevent airborne virus transmission and much proof to the contrary. The CDC just published another biased, fudged report in favor of masks that showed almost no effect which you actually read the data. This makes sense because the mesh of these masks is not fine-enough to screen viruses like a fit-tested N95 mask or something finer. In other words, mask believers cannot even propose a mechanism by which cloth and surgical masks work to stop aerosols, yet they still believe in them.
You could pose your referenced graph against the dates Greg opened or closed the state if you want to see the relationships. He had tried to order local jurisdictions to comply with his opening orders, but after Travis County ignored him so did several other counties...not enough to prevent the surges though. How do people get through life ignoring readily available facts?...epistemology skewed toward belief rather than truth?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas

Another worry among epidemiologists, Fauci said, is that the vaccine backfires and strengthens the virus.
There have been at least two vaccines in the past that have produced a “suboptimal response,” he said. “And when the person gets exposed, they actually have an enhanced pathogenesis of the disease, which is always worrisome. So we want to make sure that that doesn’t happen. Those are the two major unknowns.”

You're quoting an article that has been superseded by events and doesn't even mention mRNA as especially worrisome. Do you like to believe that vaccines were approved even though they caused enhanced pathogenesis during trials? I'm not asking if you're dumb, but are you slipping?

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I'll let you know unless I die before

You could pose your referenced graph against the dates Greg opened or closed the state if you want to see the relationships.
The graph is raw data. There is no bias to it. Putting dates on the graphs shows nothing but correlation with government orders. The effects on the virus itself must be de-correlated from the natural course of the virus. Viruses come and go every year completely on their own.

He had tried to order local jurisdictions to comply with his opening orders, but after Travis County ignored him so did several other counties...not enough to prevent the surges though. How do people get through life ignoring readily available facts?...epistemology skewed toward belief rather than truth?

I posted raw data. You posted Wiki articles. Wikipedia is absurdly biased and not usable as a reference for any research papers. You are an imbecile.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
The graph is raw data. There is no bias to it. Putting dates on the graphs shows nothing but correlation with government orders. The effects on the virus itself must be de-correlated from the natural course of the virus. Viruses come and go every year completely on their own.

I posted raw data. You posted Wiki articles. Wikipedia is absurdly biased and not usable as a reference for any research papers. You are an imbecile.
You'll never see the relationships at that rate, kid. Do you have issues with the footnotes supporting the wiki?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
but viruses aren't pathogens....and epidemiologists are all in on the scam

you're like oogie boogie, but instead of being full of bugs, you're full of contradiction

1616099477333.png

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
View attachment 106703

To be clear, it's your position the CDC fudged a report that showed masks didn't work?

Also, has anyone ever claimed that cloth masks stop all viruses? Or is the claim that they reduce virus transmission by blocking a decent portion of the virus as it leaves person A and is breathed in by person B? And since viral load is a key factor in infection levels, that's a big deal.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It’s funny to me that people still try to argue that masks don’t work and there’s no evidence to support that they do.
I still like how Americans hoarded toilet paper as if that is going to do jack sh!t during a respiratory pandemic, the CDC marveled at our stupidity and selfishness, said masks don't do sh!t until people that actually desperately need them had enough, then said lol, jk, and people blame the CDC instead of the citizenry at large.

• Love
Reactions: $kully and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I still like how Americans hoarded toilet paper as if that is going to do jack sh!t during a respiratory pandemic, the CDC marveled at our stupidity and selfishness, said masks don't do sh!t until people that actually desperately need them had enough, then said lol, jk, and people blame the CDC instead of the citizenry at large.
Probably the right thing to do. The only problem is it gives the Trumptards and other imbeciles a reason to scapegoat Fauci.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Probably the right thing to do. The only problem is it gives the Trumptards and other imbeciles a reason to scapegoat Fauci.
Word, but that was going to happen anyway, and happening in the service of provisioning people who work in health services and needed to wear that sh!t before a pandemic is an absolutely outstanding sacrifice for who I am pretty sure is the most highly paid Federal Government employee at roughly $420k? Sometimes I encourage tip-toeing around stuff for optics; surgical masks for hospital employees = declare martial law; tank-pave the road with the corpses of the sovereign citizenry.

I mean one of these Trumptards paid some other Trumptard to conduct some extrajudicial vehicular assault and interdiction of a truck with the missing or fraudulent ballots or some dumb sh!t.

Tony Fauci can be disliked by the 37% of the country that refuses to watch the TV networks Fauci is constantly on.

Until some whacko shoots him I won't feel bad. Scapegoated by the cultists for $420k? I'm mad I don't have that job. $420k you could scapegoatse me.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
caca and Duffy will never forgive foci for that one.

You only get one chance with those guys

DON:T BLOW IT!

• Love
Reactions: $kully and afoaf

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
You're quoting an article that has been superseded by events and doesn't even mention mRNA as especially worrisome. Do you like to believe that vaccines were approved even though they caused enhanced pathogenesis during trials? I'm not asking if you're dumb, but are you slipping?
Superceded by what events?

The vaccines have only been out for what....3-4 months max?

If there was concern of problems I'd imagine we'd need to assess them for much longer than that....including next fall and winter flu season.

The article also said it would take 12-18 months to develop a vaccine....yet they did it in about 6 months (from the article date) and got Emergency Approval from the FDA.....so I'd call that an experimental "vaccine"....especially since it's the first time using mRNA vaccines on people across such a grand scale.

...time will be the tell.