teeroi shots

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Barrel dodger. Thanks Neal. Waves were fun but the crowd was thick. Saw you swimming to the beach park thru Bomburas. You’re gnarly. Remember if you ever wanna put down the camera and have a surf with us the boys owe you lots of waves.

Reactions: ReForest and sponge

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
Barrel dodger. Thanks Neal. Waves were fun but the crowd was thick. Saw you swimming to the beach park thru Bomburas. You’re gnarly. Remember if you ever wanna put down the camera and have a surf with us the boys owe you lots of waves.
Thanks Troy! Swam to Big Rights but wasn't happening. Took a few shots at Courts though.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
@sponge thanks again. Looks like I’m burning Pat. I think he told me to go. Haha.

I’m riding a Tokoro Moonfish. 5’9 x 20.5 x 2.75. Vol. 35,5 L. With FCS 2 H4 fins. Jeannie Chesser did the airbrush. Two of my friends have been trying to hijack that board from me.

The middle shot was the best feeling turn I got on that board. Came down and pulled into a barrel but it clipped me on the way out.

Last edited:
Reactions: sponge and Aruka

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
@sponge thanks again. Looks like I’m burning Pat. I think he told me to go. Haha.
Yeah, right!

I’m riding a Tokoro Moonfish. 5’9 x 20.5 x 2.75. Vol. 35,5 L. With FCS 2 H4 fins. Jeannie Chesser did the airbrush. Two of my friends have been trying to hijack that board from me.
Looks like an egg.
210717_TroyEgg.jpg

The middle shot was the best feeling turn I got on that board. Came down and pulled into a barrel but it clipped me on the way out.
That was a committed snap.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Definitely egg shaped. But I think there’s some kind of esoteric parameters for a board to be classified as an “Egg”. I don’t think my board checks enough of those boxes. Wade calls this model the Moonfish not because it’s a fish but because it looks like an Opah. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: oeste858 and sponge

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
thats wicked

Totally different world than here.
That egg dont surf too bad huh?

after seeing this and my friend's hobie twin in dark green I want a dark green fish

killer shots, also I didn't know bowls was that fast until the video clips !

Reactions: sponge and teeroi

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I missed this thread until today- since I never venture off the design forum. But damn, it's pretty cool to have photos of yourself surfing. Rippin @teeroi ! Glad you're back posting parking lot / lineup tales

Reactions: teeroi