teeroi shots

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
That check turn wave on the top turned into a nugget inside. The last shot I squared up on the bottom turn but when I got to the top the lip just vanished. Too south in the Big Bowl and the takeoff is steep but the wall gets really soft. Sat in the Big Bowl for over an hour on Sunday and that was all I got there. At least Neals shot makes it look exciting.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Here's two perspectives of one ride of teeroi on 7/5/21. Second photo by James Kaeka.

View attachment 112637

View attachment 112638
I like the second photo mo bettah. Your photos are so sick. Always in boardies. Head high waves. Clean water. My photos are small waves and wetsuits in overcast conditions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Although the water is warming up and there were some beautiful days this past week/weekend.

Teeroi is da man. Surf and skate and forever young! :cheers::jamon:

• Haha
Reactions: teeroi

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Yeah @ReForest. Seems you know a few of my friends. Scotty and Macy. Haven’t seen them this summer. Scotty surfs a little later and Mase just had a baby.

You guys in wetsuits battling the crowd and constantly changing conditions are way more hardcore than me.

The second shot from Neal with the facial expression. Haha. It looked like it was going to chandelier on me so I was thinking oh no. I got lipped pulling in, didn’t fall, and the wave just drained. Got shot out in the channel. That was the start of a very good week.

Reactions: PJ and ReForest

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Yeah @ReForest. Seems you know a few of my friends. Scotty and Macy. Haven’t seen them this summer. Scotty surfs a little later and Mase just had a baby.

You guys in wetsuits battling the crowd and constantly changing conditions are way more hardcore than me.

The second shot from Neal with the facial expression. Haha. It looked like it was going to chandelier on me so I was thinking oh no. I got lipped pulling in, didn’t fall, and the wave just drained. Got shot out in the channel. That was the start of a very good week.
You are lucky. That wave was sick!

Yeah... Scott is awesome (and hilarious). He rips too! Macy is a stoke machine and I love dat guy. Gonna be cool to hang with them once they come out again. Hawaiians are awesome people - at least the ones I've met so far. :shaka:

Reactions: teeroi