teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Neal you caved that barrel on me.
122A51A8-5396-4878-A788-4F19CC3C8F5C.jpeg

Nah it was a close out anyway.
7B3EA76E-0F55-493B-9D46-FF98D3C6528C.jpeg

Gregg asked what happened? You didn’t doggy door that barrel? Told him no Neal locked it shut. Hahaha.

Alaways good seeing you out Neal. Funny story Gregg was on a staycation with the fam in Laie. He was suppose to go in by 7:30 and drive back to the rental. But Neal was shooting from the water, Yuko who took the pics I posted was shooting from the jetty and Christian was shooting with his drone. I left around 9:30 and GG was still out.

Hi erbbers. Been trying to limit my social media stuff but since Neal started a thread about me I figured it was only polite to thank him. I still lurk here. Still surf Bowls every morning there’s waves. Still ride Tokoro’s, Wade and Kerry. Still ride the dankest fin on the market FCS H4’s. Aloha.

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
View attachment 111245

View attachment 111247

Gregg asked what happened? You didn’t doggy door that barrel? Told him no Neal locked it shut. Hahaha.

Alaways good seeing you out Neal. Funny story Gregg was on a staycation with the fam in Laie. He was suppose to go in by 7:30 and drive back to the rental. But Neal was shooting from the water, Yuko who took the pics I posted was shooting from the jetty and Christian was shooting with his drone. I left around 9:30 and GG was still out.

Hi erbbers. Been trying to limit my social media stuff but since Neal started a thread about me I figured it was only polite to thank him. I still lurk here. Still surf Bowls every morning there’s waves. Still ride Tokoro’s, Wade and Kerry. Still ride the dankest fin on the market FCS H4’s. Aloha.
Lol! Didn't realize I crumble the barrel so much. But like you said, you wouldn't have made that one anyway.

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Stoked to see Teeroi on here. :jamon:

Gotta admit I was a little bummed not to see a self-shape... but super stoked to see Teeroi on a shortboard. (Like 000, it's good to know some other old farts still short board.)

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
View attachment 111245

View attachment 111247

When I was out of the surf for a year injured and rehabbing, Teeroi was my muse. The bowls tales made me feel right at home. His stories of the crew, the parking lot antics, "pro days", etc kept me stocked. Many here don't really have a "spot" or a "crew", those that do, know exactly where Teeroi is coming from.

:shaka: