Surfboard Storage

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Hooks, rope and pulleys, 2x4's racks?
I might do something like this. I need to convince my landlord that housing a 9'9" log won't be a big deal, and I think that if it has a lower, less permanent profile, it'll have a better shot at staying up. He's not the obstacle, he's just there. His son in law is the pain in the ass that enforces the space downstairs.

If that doesn't fly, I'm going to have to do something in the living room, which I'm kinda bummed about, or just let it live behind my couch.

Found on the inertia of all places.
Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 1.44.16 PM.png

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
I might do something like this. I need to convince my landlord that housing a 9'9" log won't be a big deal, and I think that if it has a lower, less permanent profile, it'll have a better shot at staying up. He's not the obstacle, he's just there. His son in law is the pain in the ass that enforces the space downstairs.

If that doesn't fly, I'm going to have to do something in the living room, which I'm kinda bummed about, or just let it live behind my couch.

Found on the inertia of all places.
View attachment 139725
I have a similar set up, but i have the rope going through PVC to allow the board to roll as you slide. You can add another length below and double stack

Reactions: rowjimmytour