Some Drama with Everyone's Favorite!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if someone owes you $5k or $10k there is a little place in most towns called a "Courthouse" where they have a little room called "Small Claims Court" where attorneys are not allowed and they help individuals settle monetary disputes through a mediator -- usually a "Judge" or "Commissioner". They require "Proof" or "Evidence" that money is actually owed. They have the ability to award monetary judgments and enforce collections against the party that owes the money. The fees are relatively low in comparison to big-boy court too.

The only downside is you have to have half a brain in order to complete the forms and actually make an appearance in court sober (no mary-jah-wanna).

I don't care for Tudor, but if he or the Pendaris couple feel they are owed money there are ways to collect... if the debt owed is legitimate. For all anyone knows, Joel might be full of $hit and the Asian man was paid and Joel's cut off the top is what was lost? No one knows... But I guarantee Judge Judy would have this dispute sorted out in about 10 minutes flat.
I would watch Judge Judy for this. Splice "Amtrak's Greatest Trainwrecks" throughout.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: jkb and MathDebater

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
I think Joel is a really talented longboarder. That kind of surfing takes skill, and he does it well.

I respect his commitment and knowledge of surfing's history - he knows a lot and is committed to sharing it.

Personal disputes don't belong on social media. If someone owes you money or has wronged you in some way, handle it in private. The rest of the world doesn't care, and it makes you look weak and immature.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
actually, I’m not. I’ve trained BJJ under a Cyborg disciple.

but go ahead and tell me I’m wrong and that BJJ is the best, and how no one can beat it. Then go get in a bar fight, or take on a more than one guy at a time, or a half decent boxer.

Most schools don’t even have a standing take down.

It’s a great sport , and has application, but it’s not the ultimate.

You’re acting very Joel-esque and that’s fine. It’s your life….
also that ryan hall guy got knocked da f out this past weekend lolz. he kept rolling for a leg and the guy knocked him out cold.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
BJJ guys are always so insecure. I did BJJ for about a year and then was over it.

I remember watching a new guy show up who was a very big and strong individual start tapping the smaller purple and brown belts within 6 months. And then the little guys would start getting aggro and playing dirty because their little (figuratively and literally) egos couldn't handle it. To be fair, the new guy was enormous and a monster in the gym. He was probably 6'3 and 230 lbs of muscle and looked like a NFL starting linebacker. But all I could think of was what that guy would do to these purple and brown belts in a real fight.

Bman76

Nep status
Mar 10, 2011
I would really like the Japanese Billionaire to settle this by allowing each of the whiners to select a champion to fight in the octagon.

Joel will choose himself, of course and RK can choose his champion - i'm hoping it's Duffy. I'm sure the fight would go something like this:

HSY

OTF status
Aug 15, 2011
That Sakuraba vs Royce fight was all-time. Much better than Joel vs Kenvin. Royce was the best thing about those early UFC matches, although his fight against the heavyweight judo guy (that Royce won) showed the limitations of his singular approach. It's too bad they had to do that lame rematch years later.

Also, that Hafthor vs Josh Palmer vid. The internet comments on the youtube version were ridiculous. Random guys giving Palmer crap for not being able to submit literally the strongest man in the world. hahaha. I think Palmer said that a lot of technique goes out the window once a 350# guy who can deadlift over 3x that starts chest compressing you.

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
Even more of a reason for Joel, or anyone owed money, to seek help from the court. Im sure RK owns a home and has a job and a bank account. There are ways to get your money if its legitimately owed. I'm guessing Tudor might be owed the money and not the Asian "billionaire".
rf bro. ur pretty young, right? smooth face, house, wife, job, kid. normal life. get a hall pass every now and then.

can tell you prolly been to vegas once or twice, so i think ur ready for the next step.

its about the tooth fairy santa and the easterbunny. i know its a lot all at once, but...

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
dang, design forum too.

Then I clicked on the Beach Grit link.

Then…WHAT THE FLIPPING FUCK………STEPHANIE SEYMOUR..!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Shiiittt..Ultimate Godessssss.

I would have to say that my life would be meaningless after that. The therapy I would of have to endured, it would have ran into the millions… The Spank Bank would be devoid of images, what could possibly surpass the reality of what was experienced. Nothing could break that barrier. Then the images start to degrade over time, like sand through the fingers. Coarseness. The cruelty of time. To touch the Sun - consequences.

Fark Ya…Breibart…lets make the Design Forum Political. Next time I see him driving around, I’ll give him devil horns props on that one…Steve Bannon ruined a bunch of Americans.

BTW, Isn’t Joel married to someone named “Bob?”

To make it Design Forum related...Everyone’s pissed that RK has developed a board under 6’4 that actually makes Wind n’ SEE a fun wave to surf if you’re over 25 yrs old.

If you don’t hear from me for awhile…I’m on the Search for every Stephanie Seymour pic I can find and then compartmentalize them for longevity.

Last edited:

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I would really like the Japanese Billionaire to settle this by allowing each of the whiners to select a champion to fight in the octagon.

Joel will choose himself, of course and RK can choose his champion - i'm hoping it's Duffy. I'm sure the fight would go something like this:
$5 on Red Lee

Reactions: JDJ