Some Drama with Everyone's Favorite!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
joeljitsu
@aj_gaffey yup and my buddy that I’ve looked up too entire life didn’t finish the deal …acted like it never happened! The account never spoke to me again! I put a article of him in my guest editor issue and went out of way to help a hero’s new board company! In the end it was never finally settled and this is the final outcome of me every couple of years pulling his chain as a reminder in hopes of one day maybe a Board showing up for tosh as a thanks back! This is what I get for Helping friends! sh!t ….you can back through my history of posts and check the ones of Richard I’ve put up as respect! Wild times in social media!

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
yeah joel might be a tool but it sounds like they stiffed him for 5k (years ago?) and now are complaining about him calling them out on social media.

of course there could be more to it but there are a few other comments from people saying RK stiffed them on deals as well.

some of the comments are absolutely gold.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
What's even funnier about this is RK seems to kinda put culpability on others involved on his side of the deal...

Now this is ONLY SPECULATION but I seem to remember a guy making planing hulls some years back that had trouble getting orders delivered and had a lot of people pissed off to the point people were looking for him, some desiring to beat his ass. :roflmao:

Can't remember his name. Wonder if that guy might have been involved?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
villagewiseman
This never happens in the flowboogie industry

abrasive_technician
Can we start a Rich Pavel thread ??
      • bob.howard1973
        Joel Tudor let's Tosh smoke pot! That is child endangerment and should get reported. Joel Tudor is a sicko slimeball pothead and doesn't deserve to live without people knowing what he does to hydrodynamic and Tosh. On top of that he gets people to shape great boards for cheap. He rigs the VANS contests so Andy Nieblas loses to J. Quinney..I have no use for the slime all and hope he sees this somehow. I'm not surprised the little punk slandered you and left you holding the bag. Lastly, for now, he surfs like a girl and had to take up jujitsu so people would stop telling him he looked like a girl.