Riot videos and reaction here

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It has all the meaning in the world. It means I’m right and you’re wrong first of all, but more importantly it removes any credibility from those who are exhibiting this base hypocrisy
What?

What means you're right?

You don't even think the virus exist, why the fück do you care?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What?

What means you're right?

You don't even think the virus exist, why the fück do you care?
Ahh, fecalizing again

where in that sick little brain did you come up with the idea that I thought the virus didn’t exist?

but let’s not change the subject here, we’re talking about your hypocrisy.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Ahh, fecalizing again

where in that sick little brain did you come up with the idea that I thought the virus didn’t exist?

but let’s not change the subject here, we’re talking about your hypocrisy.
What you wrote here in endless threads indicated that you don't give a sh!t about human life, social distancing rules, masks, quarantines or contact tracing.

Suddenly you care, because RIOTES

And there's no fucking hipocrisy.
Being in big groups is still stupid.

That doesn't mean that somehow the cause is not valid or that we shouldn't support it.

You are too fucking stupid to figure out that one can support the cause but not support disregard for the social distancing rules or riots.

Racism doesn't matter to you.
Human life doesn't matter to you, unless is yours.

All you care about is failed gotchas.
Now you have another one under your belt.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Imagine if the same people who lost their minds when Andy Ngo got hit with a milkshake gave half a crap about police brutality?
Both make me sick. I'm against anyone who is not acting violently being attacked with violence. Andy Ngo was targeted by Antifa because he is critical of them in a non-violent matter, as do the police officers against the protestors who peacefully protest against them.

I don't selectively tailor my sympathies based on the politics of the abused or the abuser like some the sociopaths here (you know who you are).

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Both make me sick. I'm against anyone who is not acting violently being attacked with violence. Andy Ngo was targeted by Antifa because he is critical of them in a non-violent matter, as do the police officers against the protestors who peacefully protest against them.

I don't selectively tailor my sympathies based on the politics of the abused or the abuser like some the sociopaths here (you know who you are).

Journalists have been getting teargassed, shot with rubber bullets and beaten by cops all week. I don't recall you giving an ounce of sh!t about it like you did Ngo.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Journalists have been getting teargassed, shot with rubber bullets and beaten by cops all week. I don't recall you giving an ounce of sh!t about it like you did Ngo.
Not a fucking word.

Not one word.

I posted this right before Skully made his comment about Ngo. Time stamps don’t lie, see above:

“I sincerely hope that every cop we've seen in these videos is fired and brought up on disciplinary measures.”

How’s that crow taste? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I posted this right before Skully made his comment about Ngo. Time stamps don’t lie, see above:

“I sincerely hope that every cop we've seen in these videos is fired and brought up on disciplinary measures.”

How’s that crow taste? :ROFLMAO:
Oh wow, one vaguely critical sentence for how many cases of violence against journalists but 20 pages of spitting in anger because Proud Boi got milkshaked.

You are a piece of work.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Oh wow, one vaguely critical sentence for how many cases of violence against journalists but 20 pages of spitting in anger because Proud Boi got milkshaked.

You are a piece of work.
You got caught in a lie, just admit it and move on. NOT ONE SINGLE WORD DARP. Also, it wasn’t the least bit vague. I clearly said they should all be fired and brought before a hearing, at the least, which implies criminal proceedings if needed.

Also, you are forgetting a crucial distinction. Literally nobody here is backing up what the cops did. Whether that be the Minneapolis police or the dozens of other videos we’ve see. Or at the very least I’m not. Whereas you and several others were justifying the violence against Andy Ngo. Own it.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You got caught in a lie, just admit it and move on. NOT ONE SINGLE WORD DARP. Also, it wasn’t the least bit vague. I clearly said they should all be fired and brought before a hearing, at the least, which implies criminal proceedings if needed.

Also, you are forgetting a crucial distinction. Literally nobody here is backing up what the cops did. Whether that be the Minneapolis police or the dozens of other videos we’ve see. Or at the very least I’m not. Whereas you and several others were justifying the violence against Andy Ngo. Own it.
Andy Ngo is not a fucking journalist, he's an alt-right activist with a blog where he spouts his opinions.

Yet you went for 20 pages being outraged because he got milkshaked.

Dozens and dozens of journalists get harrased and physically harmed by the police and all you have is one mild slap on the wrist.

You do exactly the same with Trump. You suck his dick daily and then write one sentence where you call him a naughty boy and we are supposed to think you don't support him.

You are so fucking transparent.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
imagine being one of those Buffalo cops on video just walking by

...and then to quit...IN PROTEST?!

you fkn idiots