Riot videos and reaction here

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Andy Ngo is not a fucking journalist, he's an alt-right activist with a blog where he spouts his opinions.

Yet you went for 20 pages being outraged because he got milkshaked.
Whether he's a journalist or an activist is irrelevant. He posed zero threat towards anyone and was attacked specifically for his criticism of Antifa. I don't see how there is even an argument about that.

You are also conveniently ignoring the fact that he had a head injury that required medical attention.

Dozens and dozens of journalists get harrased and physically harmed by the police and all you have is one mild slap on the wrist.
Again, nobody here is cheerleading for the riot police who are clearly in the wrong. Meanwhile, you and several others defended the assault of Antifa against a 5 foot tall skinny gay guy who posed no threaten or aggression towards anyone, which is why that thread dragged out the way it did. Selective morality much?

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
imagine being one of those Buffalo cops on video just walking by

...and then to quit...IN PROTEST?!

you fkn idiots
Yeah, this Buffalo thing is interesting
What’s the real story behind that move?
What says the erbb?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
The party line is that within the squad, there are more medically trained members. they’re trained to keep moving and the medics will get to the injured person more quickly. In this case, the medics were immediately behind and able to do their part within seconds
Wasn't the first party line was that the old man tripped.

EZtpzhRU0AArJSV.jpg

Last edited:

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
I don't blame those police officers in Buffalo at all.

Fuck it. You are trained to do a job. And all of a sudden your job flies out of the window. Stay Strong my Policies.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
What will you do without them my homeslice? Get a carry permit? Look over your shoulder 24/7? to keep from getting rolled? Is this what America is going to degenerate too? Police. God Bless Them.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Wasn't the first party line was that the old man tripped.

View attachment 92421
They said that the “tripped” response was based on what the top police knew at the time, and not a cover up attempt
I’d say that’s believable. Then the incident was first called in, there was probably a call for an ambulance, and when requesting an ambulance, they may have just said the guy tripped

There’s cameras all over that area and the top police guys would know that.
They’d corrected their story and acted quickly to suspend the 2 guys

But 57 leaving that unit is a pretty big statement

Big gang sticking together
Or if you’re going to fire us for doing what we’re trained to do, we’re out
Or union leadership said we’re walking out, so, I guess we’re walking out