Riot videos and reaction here

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So surfermag is unconcerned if their bb is a platform for racist and bigoted views. They must make some good $ from their advertisers to be so cavalier to support such vulgar viewpoints.
What corporations advertise with them again?
Those companies too must be raking in the cash to not care if they are associated with such ideas.

apparently.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Because I don't sit here all day and babysit you grown crybabies by reading every post on this board. Just trying to read all of @hal9000 's posts would take up most of my day/week/life. You don't like something, send me a note with a link. I'll take a look as I always do.

And if you don't like the way things are, see my comment above regarding the 'X' button on the browser.
Great thanks.

I was just curious about where the boundaries are, when you do babysit.

It seems it's pretty random, some people get away with lot, some get banned for nothing.

You are always good at responding.

Cheers.

PS I have no X on my browser. :poop:

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
So much pain, so much anger
This is what you do constantly.

Get a video of one person behaving despicably, get you panties in a bunch and then use it to somehow to tarnish the entire cause.

It's a pretty feeble effort, but fun to watch nevertheless.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This is what you do constantly.

Get a video of one person behaving despicably, get you panties in a bunch and then use it to somehow to tarnish the entire cause.

It's a pretty feeble effort, but fun to watch nevertheless.
Except there are literally thousands of these videos floating around

1/7

Reactions: CutnSnip

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Except there are literally thousands of these videos floating around

1/7
Thousands? Give us the number or percentage of the total people who protest for this cause.

Let's see it.

You pull numbers out of your ass and then strut around like you have a point.

Always outraged about the trivial, never concerned with important.

Reactions: kidfury and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just another riot started by our "peace officers". Anybody notice the fat scumbag cop going ballistic? He is real tough with 20 of his buddies in full riot gear, hopefully karma catches up with him and all those like him. Did a little reading, the fat scumbag is a supervisor with a long disciplinary record yet kept getting promoted, we have police problem in this country.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Just another riot started by our "peace officers". Anybody notice the fat scumbag cop going ballistic? He is real tough with 20 of his buddies in full riot gear, hopefully karma catches up with him and all those like him. Did a little reading, the fat scumbag is a supervisor with a long disciplinary record yet kept getting promoted, we have police problem in this country.

That's what I figured from the white shirt. Failing upward.

Reactions: mundus

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
That dude is way fat to be a bike cop! It's almost funny how he runs out of breath around 0:22.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
They're just looking for a daddy with strong rhetorical skills to lead them ;)

There was a group of black girls in the hallway and they are giving me stink eye because I'm a tall old white male.

One of the girls in the crowd, who was a former student, screams my last name with glee and runs over and hugs me.

The other black girls be all, WTF girl? Why you hugging that old white man?

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand