Riot videos and reaction here

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
i read it and found it non-substantive.

no where did it say if you act up you might get your head busted.

in the real world people are held accountable for their behavior.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Intelligent reaction !! ( :

GDuddy will be along shortly to tell us that Arnold hates America and should go "home".

"This isn’t an attack on police officers. It is a criticism of a broken system. My father was a police officer. I have always rooted for police officers. But you can be a fan of something and still see the wrong within it. And it is clear that something is very wrong.

My friend Erroll Southers, who has spent his career in law enforcement and served in my administration’s homeland-security department, wrote today: “I still get nervous when I receive the unexpected phone call at an odd hour, hoping my son, brother or relative has not become the next hashtag.”

Think about that. Erroll Southers is a professor at USC, a former FBI agent, an upstanding man in every sense of the word, and because of the color of his skin, when his phone rings in the middle of the night, his first thought is that his son or brother might be the reason for the next march."

Reactions: Woke AF

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
When a rapper makes more sense than the president of the United States.

What a time to be alive.
The vast majority of rappers are smarter than the vast majority of politicians

It should not be surprising to you that Killer Mike makes more sense than any idiot in Washington

Reactions: Billy Ocean