Recall Newsome?

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
I wonder how many patriots here would take up arms for trump?

I think it would talk longer than 11 days to retake America.

But I could be wroing

What is that saying saying about right wingers not being good making something?

I know Militias get a bad wrap, but I can understand having a group of men in your local, you know and trust if sh!t hits the fan and you have families to protect.

But any militia group that thinks they can take on the US military is fucking moronic

The larping would be over instantly, the day the F-22s and the drone strikes came to the party.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
You ask, why recall Newsom? Because the Governor is supposed to be the adult with actual common sense. A king Soloman who can use his veto power to prevent the crazy’s from sinking the ship of state. Gas tax… veto, Ab5… veto, Train to nowhere… veto, Pedofile law… veto, Transgender law… veto, i can go on and on and that’s just the legislative duties. Missing in action on all fronts and guess what, no free health insurance ( broken promise). That guys got to go!
Please do us a favor. Provide the source for each of your claims against Newsom, and explain what points you are trying to make. Are you for or against and why? Then there would be something to discuss. I don't recognize your issues. At least try to convince me on at least one or two issues. Or put out your manifesto.

1 - Gas tax… veto, - source and what's your point? Taxes are good or bad?

2 - Ab5… veto, - source and what's your point? Good or bad?

3 - Train to nowhere… veto, - source and what's your point? Must be bad.

4 - Pedofile law… veto, - source and what's your point? Must be bad.

5 - Transgender law… veto, source and what's your point? Must be bad.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I know Militias get a bad wrap, but I can understand having a group of men in your local, you know and trust if sh!t hits the fan and you have families to protect.

But any militia group that thinks they can take on the US military is fucking moronic

The larping would be over instantly, the day the F-22s and the drone strikes came to the party.
Put the crack pipe down pal, your on the wrong thread. But replying to that stupid answer, just like the talaban, the resistance will melt into the population and then what? Nuke Orange County. Fool.

• Haha
Reactions: Rlacey111

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Put the crack pipe down pal, your on the wrong thread. But replying to that stupid answer, just like the talaban, the resistance will melt into the population and then what? Nuke Orange County. Fool.
Relax and Read Auto's post about people taking up arms that I was commenting on.

I was simply saying there is zero chance of anything like that happening here, even if the majority of people in this country had the conviction to do more than get their daily dopamine fix and enjoy the comfort our country provides.

If you want an on topic comment.

Imo, Newsom isn't going anywhere, not that I really care, but it is interesting. It will be interesting to see how any governor election will turn out after the last 18 months. The position of governor seems to matter more than ever and A lot of governors have done some bold sh!t. It will be interesting to see how the people react

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

The rank and file (and much of the leadership) in the US military will side with the militas.

Read that again in case you missed it the first time.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
1 - Gas tax… veto, - source and what's your point? Taxes are good or bad?
All new taxes are bad in California. We already have the highest income taxes in the country and we rank on the low end of many spending metrics. Plus it ended up getting funneled right into the general fund, as predicted. We have a spending problem, not an income problem.

2 - Ab5… veto, - source and what's your point? Good or bad?
Would've been okay if it wasn't for the fact that filing for an LLC costs $850 PER YEAR in California. Also applies to translators. My wife was able to make some extra walking around money by showing up to a 15 minute appointment and getting paid $50 for 2 hours. That is no more because of AB5.

3 - Train to nowhere… veto, - source and what's your point? Must be bad.
Epic waste of money. Was supposed to cost <$20B and has ballooned to well over 5X that. Will only connect cities in the Central Valley, and they still have no idea how they will connect Bakersfield with LA.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
The rank and file (and much of the leadership) in the US military will side with the militas.

That's fair and easy to see, but I'm not so sure, honestly I hope you would be right.

Hopefully we never find out

I wonder, What would have to happen to get to that point?

Antifa and the Proudbois throwing fireworks at eachother in Oregon ain't it

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You ask, why recall Newsom? Because the Governor is supposed to be the adult with actual common sense. A king Soloman who can use his veto power to prevent the crazy’s from sinking the ship of state. Gas tax… veto, Ab5… veto, Train to nowhere… veto, Pedofile law… veto, Transgender law… veto, i can go on and on and that’s just the legislative duties. Missing in action on all fronts and guess what, no free health insurance ( broken promise). That guys got to go!

cartoon time, kids!

• Love
Reactions: Autoprax

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Put the crack pipe down pal, your on the wrong thread. But replying to that stupid answer question, just like the talaban, the resistance will melt into the population and then what? Nuke Orange County. Fool.
Aren't you dealing with health issues?

Being a rebel is strenuous.

But count Granda pa Joe in on the overthrow of the the country?

And then what?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

And then what?

We get to be Gillead?

I can't believe how retarded you guys are.

But it kind of makes sense going by your posting histories

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
And then nothing.
Nothing is a thing.

Who are the rebels going to wage war against?

The left wingers and the RINOs?

Are they going to kill them all?

Put them in camps?

I'm just curious of the logistics.

What do you and grand pa joe planned?

I need to work on my liberal faggot counter tactics. :dancing:

I must admit the thought of a race/religious war is kind of exciting.

I'm bored.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
No power, no food, banks closed and all your money erased, drinkable water stops coming out of the tap.
Yeah but thats the effects of the worst case scenario and I get all that. I just have a tough time seeing that play out.

I can see a stock market crash that gets us to that scenario before an armed militia attempt to make America great again which causes the US military to fight against US military.

How would that happen, Trump gets voted into office in 24 and then gets recalled like Newsom?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yeah but thats the effects of the worst case scenario and I get all that. I just have a tough time seeing that play out.

I can see a stock market crash that gets us to that scenario before an armed militia attempt to make America great again which causes the US military to fight against US military.

How would that happen, Trump gets voted into office in 24 and then gets recalled like Newsom?
There’s no national equivalent to a recall. Impeachment and conviction can remove a president from office but then the VP steps.

As for what would cause wide spread violence to occur refer to my post above.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Nothing is a thing.

Who are the rebels going to wage war against?

The left wingers and the RINOs?

Are they going to kill them all?

Put them in camps?

I'm just curious of the logistics.

What do you and grand pa joe planned?

I need to work on my liberal faggot counter tactics. :dancing:

I must admit the thought of a race/religious war is kind of exciting.

I'm bored.
There isn‘t going to be a violent war.

Reactions: Rlacey111