Recall Newsome?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
^^ Here's a guy who sh!t his diaper over a school spending $50 thousand to remove a racist rock but insists on spending $276 million on recalling a governor, just because.

Petty Clown World never fucking sleeps.

You forgot to mention in a state that he cut and ran from.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I got a ballot in the mail last week and don't know what to do and who to vote for if he's recalled. Pretty confusing times for non political folks. Any insight from other CA peeps?
If you vote “yes” that is a vote to remove Newsom from office. The second part is for if he is removed who do you want to replace him.

Larry Elder is a down the line, chapter and verse conservative. If that’s your cup of tea he’s the guy.

There’s really only two other serious options, Cox and that former mayor of San Diego.

Cox is conservative light.

SD mayor is more center/center/right.

Belchfire1

Nep status
Jun 27, 2013
Encinitas
If you vote “yes” that is a vote to remove Newsom from office. The second part is for if he is removed who do you want to replace him.

Larry Elder is a down the line, chapter and verse conservative. If that’s your cup of tea he’s the guy.

There’s really only two other serious options, Cox and that former mayor of San Diego.

Cox is conservative light.

SD mayor is more center/center/right.
Thanks duffy

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Bear in mind that Kevin Faulconer is the reason San Diegans can no longer drink on the beach.
I would vote for Osama BL before I vote for that arrogant prick Fvckner. Elders seems OK for a conservative but I am looking at anyone other than Pelosi’s nephew.

Reactions: Kento