Recall Newsome?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
A good rainy season will shut down a bunch of Southern California beaches tbh. Unless you like dodging yellow eyed brown trout. :poop:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Elder seems like a nut.

No one needs to play the race card.

What's he going to get done in the year?

IT will take him that long to learn the job

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
You better hope he's recalled. He's a man child prone to temper tantrums. He's going to go medieval on CA in a fit of rage if he's reelected. If you think the last year was tough wait till he feels like he's unaccountable. Imagine if Cuomo was wounded and not killed. It will be that times 10.
Just go back in time one year and it all makes sense:

ONE YEAR AGO: You better hope Trump is impeached out of office. He's a man-child prone to temper tantrums. He's going to go medieval on the USA in a fit of rage if he's reelected. If you think the last 4 years was tough, wait till he feels like he's unaccountable...It will be that times 10.

A Trumper named Palmer is in favor of a Taliban-like takeover in the USA by Trumpers with guns.

"...Palmer darkly insinuated that America could go the same way as Afghanistan if that’s what it takes to return Trump to power.

"There’s millions of guns here. You know, it took 11 days for them to take over Afghanistan. Wonder how many days...it would take the patriots to take over this country?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Election fraud never happens. Never!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the dude was stealing mail since he had several drivers licenses and credit cards that didn’t belong to him.
Meanwhile in the AZ audit: Cyber Ninjas find evidence they can trace back to China! :roflmao: :foreheadslap:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Sounds like the dude was stealing mail since he had several drivers licenses and credit cards that didn’t belong to him.
Meanwhile in the AZ audit: Cyber Ninjas find evidence they can trace back to China! :roflmao: :foreheadslap:

So if they caught him with the ballots, then wasn't the election fraud incident stopped? Seems like the law enforcement and criminal justice systems are working the way they're supposed to?

Call me crazy.​

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Just go back in time one year and it all makes sense:

ONE YEAR AGO: You better hope Trump is impeached out of office. He's a man-child prone to temper tantrums. He's going to go medieval on the USA in a fit of rage if he's reelected. If you think the last 4 years was tough, wait till he feels like he's unaccountable...It will be that times 10.

A Trumper named Palmer is in favor of a Taliban-like takeover in the USA by Trumpers with guns.

"...Palmer darkly insinuated that America could go the same way as Afghanistan if that’s what it takes to return Trump to power.

"There’s millions of guns here. You know, it took 11 days for them to take over Afghanistan. Wonder how many days...it would take the patriots to take over this country?"

I wonder how many patriots here would take up arms for trump?

I think it would talk longer than 11 days to retake America.

But I could be wroing

What is that saying saying about right wingers not being good making something?

Last edited:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I surfed all year.
You ask, why recall Newsom? Because the Governor is supposed to be the adult with actual common sense. A king Soloman who can use his veto power to prevent the crazy’s from sinking the ship of state. Gas tax… veto, Ab5… veto, Train to nowhere… veto, Pedofile law… veto, Transgender law… veto, i can go on and on and that’s just the legislative duties. Missing in action on all fronts and guess what, no free health insurance ( broken promise). That guys got to go!