Pyzel Wildcat twin

rgruber

Miki Dora status
May 30, 2004
I would be curious if it goes OK in waist to chest high beach break or if it really wants a solid chest to overhead clean-ish wave to get going (like my CI Twin Pin).

Reactions: chilly1

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Yeah, I'm holding out until I see Yuri's review :roflmao:

But seriously there has to be a middle ground. There's Noel, exp semi pro surfing Trestles and then there's Yuri. There's Big Craig (?) and the Saffa guy but they are both big boys and I'm smaller (5-11, 155) so their views I can't rely on.

But watching the kid in the OP video, and having seen Torren and Mikey, and even the guy at Trstles on the HI Mid6, the twin pin is for sure the new koolaid...

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yeah, I'm holding out until I see Yuri's review :roflmao:

But seriously there has to be a middle ground. There's Noel, exp semi pro surfing Trestles and then there's Yuri. There's Big Craig (?) and the Saffa guy but they are both bi boys and I'm smaller (5-11, 155) so their views I can't rely on.

But watching the kid in the OP video, and having seen Torren and Mikey, and even the guy at Trstles on the HI Mid6, the twin pin is for sure the new koolaid...
Noel is the best if…

1. You know what you’re looking at.

2. You have watched numerous reviews of the different boards hes reviewed, multiple times.

He‘s robotic and surfs primarily a robotic wave.

Watching one review of one board one time is almost useless. You have to compare his surfing from board to board and extrapolate from that information to make assumptions about how the differences would affect your surfing in the the waves you surf.

It can be very subtle so it takes an educated eye from an experienced surfer but he’s hands down the best.

Reactions: Retropete

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Noel is the best if…

1. You know what you’re looking at.

2. You have watched numerous reviews of the different boards hes reviewed, multiple times.

He‘s robotic and surfs primarily a robotic wave.

Watching one review of one board one time is almost useless. You have to compare his surfing from board to board and extrapolate from that information to make assumptions about how the differences would affect your surfing in the the waves you surf.

It can be very subtle so it takes an educated eye from an experienced surfer but he’s hands down the best.
The only time I could tell a difference in his surfing was in the video about his hip replacement. Looked like he struggled on the Revo and the Revo is very easy to surf.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The only time I could tell a difference in his surfing was in the video about his hip replacement. Looked like he struggled on the Revo and the Revo is very easy to surf.
See rule #1.

Like I said, you have to know what you’re looking at.