Please add "Jogging" and "Table Manners" to the master list of Racist Activities.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Reactions: $kully

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Whether they were correct about it or not they thought he was burglarizing based at least in part on what he was doing. He wasn't only jogging. And no, I don't think they'll get away with their crime.

• Haha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Exactly. They killed him because he was Black. Wonder if they'll get away with it, like Zimmerman
Probably a good ol boy DA will throw the case. They did not even want to charge them and both scumbags have LE connections.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Wait, jogging was "invented" in Oregon?

:roflmao:
Gonna guess this is related to Bill Bowerman and Phil Night of Nike. Probably more accurate to say that " jogging for pleasure was improved by better shoes and the company behind them went on to gain worldwide popularity to the point where people don't know who else could have been doing something similar elsewhere".

News item here (click me)

Blurb:

As co-founder with Phil Knight of Blue Ribbon Sports, the precursor of Nike, Bowerman and the company crew launched the waffle sole at the U.S. Olympic track and field trials in Eugene in 1972. The waffle soles were hand-cut from rubber sheets, paired with imported Japanese nylon uppers, and glued together. They were named the Moon Shoe for the unique print they made in the dirt, which looked like the footprints that American astronauts left behind during their Apollo missions.

PS

Another article on the topic here (click me).

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Everyone knows that if you eat a slice of pizza in Jersey then you better do it right. Assimilate or GTFO

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Fact is that Western European culture/society is far superior to anything else that has ever been on this planet. People who eat with their hands do so because of a lack of forks. It's like saying toilet paper is racist and we should accept people wiping their ass with their left hand to be more inclusive.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Fact is that Western European culture/society is far superior to anything else that has ever been on this planet. People who eat with their hands do so because of a lack of forks. It's like saying toilet paper is racist and we should accept people wiping their ass with their left hand to be more inclusive.
The whiteness of toilet paper is racist against albinos.

• Haha

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Bidets are not common in America. Lots of people find that fact repulsive.

Sooner or later we're gonna go straight to using the 3 seashells

View attachment 113593
Unless it has an air dryer blowing all that bacteria straight back up into your nether regions, don't you have to dry your ass with paper or a towel afterwards anyways? So what is the actual point of a bidet then?

I am gathering that the French planted all those trees along the streets so the Germans could march in the shade AND have leaves to wipe their asses with.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Unless it has an air dryer blowing all that bacteria straight back up into your nether regions, don't you have to dry your ass with paper or a towel afterwards anyways? So what is the actual point of a bidet then?

I am gathering that the French planted all those trees along the streets so the Germans could march in the shade AND have leaves to wipe their asses with.

Next time you get peanut butter on the counter while making your kid a sandwich think about this post when you reach for a spray bottle of kitchen cleaner or a wet rag.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Next time you get peanut butter on the counter while making your kid a sandwich think about this post when you reach for a spray bottle of kitchen cleaner or a wet rag.
Are you suggesting I spray the countertop with water and then use a hair dryer?

Uh... you don't use a dog to clean up peanut butter and as a TP substitute, do you?!