Please add "Jogging" and "Table Manners" to the master list of Racist Activities.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Are you suggesting I spray the countertop with water and then use a hair dryer?

Uh... you don't use a dog to clean up peanut butter and as a TP substitute, do you?!
I use a bidet and then hang out and shitpost here on the erBB political forum while I air dry. No trees die for my bowel movements when I’m home.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Are you guys talking about peanut butter or is this conversation a metaphor for the times you accidentally sh!t the counter? If so...how does that happen?
Somehow peanut butter is a metaphor for a bidet? That Jay-sin picture did make the rounds so it could be related to that?

I am not really sure.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Find another example. They didn't think he was a crook for "jogging".
You, yourself, found Arbery's jogging suspicious because he was jogging aways from a city ghetto where you presume black people belong and it's the only place they should jog.

Then you went on for pages defending the murderers.

Your track record is very poor on this case, you shouldn't really be all cocky about it.

Reactions: mundus

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I found it suspicious that he wasn't jogging where he lived and was walking into a vacant constr site. Not a neighbor.

But hey, his momma said he was just getting his life back together after his previous problems so there's that.

The point being that for this thread the "jogging is racist" meme is not applicable. That's not what drew their attention.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
So if I walk into your garage while you're gone and your neighbor notices it you will find it offensive if they question who I am and what I'm doing?

Doubtful. Very doubtful. There were tools/materials stacked inside. I've known enough builders and contractors to know what their concerns would be for such a situation. And it ain't me jogging in the neighborhood.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I found it suspicious that he wasn't jogging where he lived and was walking into a vacant constr site. Not a neighbor.

But hey, his momma said he was just getting his life back together after his previous problems so there's that.

The point being that for this thread the "jogging is racist" meme is not applicable. That's not what drew their attention.
You only hold black people to those standards.

White people can jog wherever they want, not only where they live.

Somehow, we still can't call you the r-word.

So sensitive for a bigot who claims that words don't hurt noone.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You only hold black people to those standards.

White people can jog wherever they want, not only where they live.

Somehow, we still can't call you the r-word.

So sensitive for a bigot who claims that words don't hurt noone.
i can go to probably 95% of the neighborhoods near my house and go for a jog without having the cops called on me.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Again, "jogging" had nothing to do with their initial reaction. Zero. There's no point even attempting to run that strawman.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
[QUOTE="Kento, post: 3430084, member:

And why didn't Stallone play Sloth in the Goonies?
[/QUOTE]

Wait.. he didn't?

• Love
Reactions: Kento

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

like clockwork.....

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Doesn't change the facts of the case. Maybe they were wrong about him, maybe they weren't. But they didn't try to hold him at gunpoint for the cops because he was "jogging"

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Doesn't change the facts of the case. Maybe they were wrong about him, maybe they weren't. But they didn't try to hold him at gunpoint for the cops because he was "jogging"
I think what you meant to say was "attempted kidnapping"

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
for backpacking:

less toilet paper in, less toilet paper out

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Fact is that Western European culture/society is far superior to anything else that has ever been on this planet. People who eat with their hands do so because of a lack of forks. It's like saying toilet paper is racist and we should accept people wiping their ass with their left hand to be more inclusive.
Careful, you're going to break Fecal

• Haha
Reactions: Northern_Shores