Please add "Jogging" and "Table Manners" to the master list of Racist Activities.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Doesn't change the facts of the case. Maybe they were wrong about him, maybe they weren't. But they didn't try to hold him at gunpoint for the cops because he was "jogging"
You just said that you find a black man jogging in the white neighborhood suspicious.

"Maybe they were wrong about him, maybe they weren't". :unsure:

Edgy racist cops are the best.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You, yourself, found Arbery's jogging suspicious because he was jogging aways from a city ghetto where you presume black people belong and it's the only place they should jog.

Then you went on for pages defending the murderers.

Your track record is very poor on this case, you shouldn't really be all cocky about it.
Wasn't he jogging in workboots?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Fact is that Western European culture/society is far superior to anything else that has ever been on this planet. People who eat with their hands do so because of a lack of forks. It's like saying toilet paper is racist and we should accept people wiping their ass with their left hand to be more inclusive.
You are a clueless moron.

Not everything is a competition.

Do you eat sushi with a fork and knife because it's a "superior" way to eat?

American Exceptionalism is thriving in the Clown World.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You just said that you find a black man jogging in the white neighborhood suspicious.

"Maybe they were wrong about him, maybe they weren't". :unsure:

Edgy racist cops are the best.
Here we go again.

I said "not a neighbor". You are saying "black man".

These are two separate concepts. You had to conflate them as meaning the same thing in order to make your "point" because you refuse to acknowledge the idea that your neighbors would probably notice me and speculate as to WTF I was doing if I walked up onto your lawn and into an open garage while "jogging" in the neighborhood.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
What presumption? It's an isolated neighborhood of about 110 homes. That's not too many to be completely unaware of what your neighbors look like. 2 roads in and out, so over time you're going to see everyone who is coming and going. Not only that, but as a point in fact he WASN'T a neighbor, so recognizing him as not-a-neighbor would have been accurate.

And BTW, this isn't a particularly "rich" area. A 3bd home recently sold in this neighborhood for $108k. A 3600sf custom recently sold for $299k. The mortgage payment for that one would be ~$1430/mo.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
It's not a 5 mile radius. It's a subdivision of 100+ homes that stretches 3/4 mile from end to end. 2 roads in and out. Over time you will see everyone who comes and goes. Enough to know that guy you don't recognize but who is walking into that house isn't one of the neighbors. IIRC they were saying they had seen him do it a couple times before.

The point seems to be eluding you that IRL they were correct on a factual basis - he was not a neighbor, and this neighborhood isn't that close to his home. The truth is a defense against slander.

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I think I would fit in in a culture that did not value jogging and table manners.
Throw in some vomiting and a little buggering of slave boys and you have Ancient Rome there you Caligula you. ;)

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
You are a clueless moron.

Not everything is a competition.

Do you eat sushi with a fork and knife because it's a "superior" way to eat?

American Exceptionalism is thriving in the Clown World.
Clueless? What areas of this planet are providing the inhabitants a better life? The Western World provides freedom (even to be a woke POS) and healthy living conditions to their population. Nowhere else comes even close. Western culture is exeptional and everyone else are just clowns. It's not even a competition at this point, as everywhere else has crashed and burned.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Clueless? What areas of this planet are providing the inhabitants a better life? The Western World provides freedom (even to be a woke POS) and healthy living conditions to their population. Nowhere else comes even close. Western culture is exeptional and everyone else are just clowns. It's not even a competition at this point, as everywhere else has crashed and burned.
So you eat sushi with knife and fork because it's a superior way to eat.

No wait, you don't eat sushi, because hamburger is superior?

I get it now.

West ist Beste!

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
So you eat sushi with knife and fork because it's a superior way to eat.

No wait, you don't eat sushi, because hamburger is superior?

I get it now.

West ist Beste!
Dude, just move to India. There you will be free to eat with your hands and sh!t in the streets. A complete de-COLONialized experience :roflmao:

Here is a paper:monkey: on the topic

1627388661704.png

And yeah, Die Hamburger sind ûberlegen.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar