Please add "Jogging" and "Table Manners" to the master list of Racist Activities.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Both those articles presented information in a way I had not before considered. Thanks for posting.

(I've had my fill of articles describing dumbasses refusing the coronavirus vaccine for political reasons).

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
It had to start somewhere. Similar to the slow run of the Kalahari Bushmen, but there are subtle differences

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Both those articles presented information in a way I had not before considered. Thanks for posting.

(I've had my fill of articles describing dumbasses refusing the coronavirus vaccine for political reasons).
What does it feel like to be a religious zealot that can’t think for himself?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
It's something as old as time. Running/jogging was transportation for "American" Indians long before the white man/Europeans arrived and brought the horse. Basic transportation for thousands of years of hunter gatherers. The idea that some rube in Oregon in the '60's writes a pamphlet on jogging and is given credit for something near as basic as breathing sounds racist as hell to me. But whatever. If you really want to believe, hallelujah.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The Pony Express - government sponsored animal cruelty. They should have jogged.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's something as old as time. Running/jogging was transportation for "American" Indians long before the white man/Europeans arrived and brought the horse. Basic transportation for thousands of years of hunter gatherers. The idea that some rube in Oregon in the '60's writes a pamphlet on jogging and is given credit for something near as basic as breathing sounds racist as hell to me. But whatever. If you really want to believe, hallelujah.
Humans are endurance hunters, we can chase faster prey for days and wear them out.

Some tribes still do it in Africa.

Fun stuff!

I hate jogging and I'm part white.

Isn't there are group of people who don't eat with the hand they wipe their butts with?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I recall a story from David lawyer, JD, who is black, going for a morning jog in Santa Barbara, and being stopped for being black in a wealthier SB neighborhood (upper east side, IIRC). Cops asked him what he was doing in that neighborhood. He told them he lived there. They asked for proof. He didn't have ID because he was out for a jog. They didn't arrest him, but WTF.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I recall a story from David lawyer, JD, who is black, going for a morning jog in Santa Barbara, and being stopped for being black in a wealthier SB neighborhood (upper east side, IIRC). Cops asked him what he was doing in that neighborhood. He told them he lived there. They asked for proof. He didn't have ID because he was out for a jog. They didn't arrest him, but WTF.
In my 15 years of living in Oceanside, I've had to attempted break ins.

Both times they were young black males.

That is going to bias me at a neural level.

When I was yelling at the last black guy, chasing him off the property, I was wondering if I was being racist.