Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Reactions: $kully

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
you lack credibility like Greg Griffin because you've been repeatedly proven to be lying and/or ignorant

so when you say "FACT" without any citation or reference, well, that makes me want to look it up!

in the 2018-2019 flu season we have an estimated 372 deaths for people in the under 18 demographic

do you want to know how many total CV-19 deaths we have had in that same age cohort?

that's almost TWICE as many deaths as we had in the most recent flu season

I mean...fkk...maybe by "bad flu seasons" you meant something like the H1N1 swine flu outbreak, but that is a very favorable way to read what is otherwise a steaming pile of horseshit

goddamn, you are so fkn predictable

have you no shame whatsoever?!

you just constantly go around making a complete fool of yourself
Nice try, but did you notice the 678 ages 0-17 death count was for 2 FULL YEARS (2020/2021 as of Dec 29, 2021)?

How many "typical" flu seasons does 2 full years consecutively include? Probably 3 or more.

".....when 358 pediatric deaths from April 15, 2009 through October 2, 2010 were reported to CDC".

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season-2017-2018.htm

678 is still not an acceptable count.

But, children die of all sorts of calamities, diseases, cancers by MUCH higher numbers each year. Yet we haven't outright banned the assorted toxic chemicals, plastics, fertilizers, pesticides in our environment, let alone abuse of medications that are responsible for many of those.

CV-19 itself was relatively benign to children in the first year. Only when the Delta variant came along, did that strain cause a bit more childhood death. Yes, it was bad and a big concern. But enough to drastically change children upbringing, education, social awareness based on untested theories? These last 2 years of social distancing and isolation are affecting kids more and more, with each new week of mandates to restrict this, that and everything normal. Talk to any pediatric professional about what they're seeing the last 1-2 years.

We're already seeing the mask nazi's go off over the most petty circumstances.

It's a sad state some have let themselves morph into.

Hypochondriacs and germaphobes are now legitimized, and their shaming on those that aren't, is going off the rails of reality.

Last edited:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
If there’s a 1 in 100 chance of dying on a busy intersection we’ve got a real problem that should not be ignored

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
If there’s a 1 in 100 chance of dying on a busy intersection we’ve got a real problem that should not be ignored
Have you seen how many people run red lights now?

Someone not paying attention crossing the street when the light just changed has odds less than that in some places.

Many also don't pay attention to pedestrians when making right turns, which I've been close to getting hit more than a few times just walking my dogs. If I just trusted them and walked out, I'd be flattened. This is when I lived in O'side, by the way.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
1 in a 100 chance you'll die going surfing on a head high or more day.

Or crossing a busy street intersection with a green light.

Do we risk it, and why?
What if I told you there was a simple, free thing you could do to increase the odds in multitudes of surviving said head high day to live and surf more head high days? You’d say no why?

I guess if one of these guys died every day that would solve crowded lineups right?

6389E88A-1E3C-40D4-8584-ADA8571609F7.jpeg54778993-0F7F-43F9-A4E2-B060FEDDED88.jpeg

Last edited:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
1 i
Have you seen how many people run red lights now?

Someone not paying attention crossing the street when the light just changed had odds less than that in some places.

Many also don't pay attention to pedestrians when making right turns, which I've been close to getting hit more than a few times just walking my dogs. If I just trusted them and walked out, I'd be flattened. This is when I lived in O'side, by the way.
1 out of 100?
I’m picturing 34th street and 7th ave which has 100+ people crossing each time the light changes for hours at a time
If someone was dying every time the light changed, I’m sure something would be done about it

1 in 100 would be too high to ignore for any intersection

• Love
Reactions: CutnSnip and $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
1 i

1 out of 100?
I’m picturing 34th street and 7th ave which has 100+ people crossing each time the light changes for hours at a time
If someone was dying every time the light changed, I’m sure something would be done about it

1 in 100 would be too high to ignore for any intersection
I’m starting to wonder if Surfdog knows how to count?

BE9DA2F2-1A7D-41E6-B7AC-C9D869E197F5.gif

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
you lack credibility like Greg Griffin because you've been repeatedly proven to be lying and/or ignorant

so when you say "FACT" without any citation or reference, well, that makes me want to look it up!

in the 2018-2019 flu season we have an estimated 372 deaths for people in the under 18 demographic

do you want to know how many total CV-19 deaths we have had in that same age cohort?

that's almost TWICE as many deaths as we had in the most recent flu season

I mean...fkk...maybe by "bad flu seasons" you meant something like the H1N1 swine flu outbreak, but that is a very favorable way to read what is otherwise a steaming pile of horseshit

goddamn, you are so fkn predictable

have you no shame whatsoever?!

you just constantly go around making a complete fool of yourself
678, out of how many millions?

get a grip

Also, new variant just dropped

1640880985275.png
Batten down the hatches, pussies

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Nice try, but did you notice the 678 ages 0-17 death count was for 2 FULL YEARS (2020/2021 as of Dec 29, 2021)?

How many "typical" flu seasons does 2 full years consecutively include? Probably 3 or more.

".....when 358 pediatric deaths from April 15, 2009 through October 2, 2010 were reported to CDC".

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season-2017-2018.htm

678 is still not an acceptable count.

But, children die of all sorts of calamities, diseases, cancers by MUCH higher numbers each year. Yet we haven't outright banned the assorted toxic chemicals, plastics, fertilizers, pesticides in our environment, let alone abuse of medications that are responsible for many of those.

CV-19 itself was relatively benign to children in the first year. Only when the Delta variant came along, did that strain cause a bit more childhood death. Yes, it was bad and a big concern. But enough to drastically change children upbringing, education, social awareness based on untested theories? These last 2 years of social distancing and isolation are affecting kids more and more, with each new week of mandates to restrict this, that and everything normal. Talk to any pediatric professional about what they're seeing the last 1-2 years.

We're already seeing the mask nazi's go off over the most petty circumstances.

It's a sad state some have let themselves morph into.

Hypochondriacs and germaphobes are now legitimized, and their shaming on those that aren't, is going off the rails of reality.
read what you wrote, dipshit

More children (18 and under) are killed during bad flu seasons than CV-19 has ever taken to date. FACT.

you're so fkn stupid sometimes

more wall of fkn words to explain why you can't even keep your own fkn argument straight

looking forward to watching you fk this chicken!!!