Omnicon is just a common cold…

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Had this thread been titled "Omicron seems to have mutated to include small parts of a virus that causes the common cold" then yes, it would be accurate.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Isn't the hope is that it starts killing unvaccinated children?

Do I have that right?
You have no right to kill unvaccinated children.

However, I believe you do have a constitutional right to beat them brutally.

Pass it on.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I read that as getting a cold can lead to more severe illness that kills people at risk. but I recall that nobody is dying “from” Covid, just “with” Covid and this sounds a lot like that. So I’ll ask again, find me one person, by name, who has died from a cold.

Heres the first US death from omicron - and as a double fun, a RE-infection to boot! NAtuRaL ImMuNiTy

Covid isn’t killing anyone either. Complications from the virus are what kills people. Why are you so stupid?

In the end we all die of cardiac arrest.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Isn't the virus and the host kind of doing it's thing right now?

The species will over come it but with lots of carnage?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Do you know the difference between 10,000 and 800,000?
Some bad flu seasons (maybe 5-6 months more or less) kill 60,000+ in the USA alone.

Covid-19 AND it's variants, has killed about 400,000 in a full 12 month year (basically 2 flu seasons) on average so far.
We have about 2 years now to average all out.

As I mentioned many times already, CV-19 is basically the flu on steroids.
4-6x worse than a bad flu season. Mostly elderly, obese and compromised health persons get it the worse (like most flu seasons, but this IS "special")

Most healthy people survive it without lingering issues.

More children (18 and under) are killed during bad flu seasons than CV-19 has ever taken to date. FACT.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
More children (18 and under) are killed during bad flu seasons than CV-19 has ever taken to date. FACT.
you lack credibility like Greg Griffin because you've been repeatedly proven to be lying and/or ignorant

so when you say "FACT" without any citation or reference, well, that makes me want to look it up!

in the 2018-2019 flu season we have an estimated 372 deaths for people in the under 18 demographic

do you want to know how many total CV-19 deaths we have had in that same age cohort?

that's almost TWICE as many deaths as we had in the most recent flu season

I mean...fkk...maybe by "bad flu seasons" you meant something like the H1N1 swine flu outbreak, but that is a very favorable way to read what is otherwise a steaming pile of horseshit

goddamn, you are so fkn predictable

have you no shame whatsoever?!

you just constantly go around making a complete fool of yourself

Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Some bad flu seasons (maybe 5-6 months more or less) kill 60,000+ in the USA alone.

Covid-19 AND it's variants, has killed about 400,000 in a full 12 month year (basically 2 flu seasons) on average so far.
We have about 2 years now to average all out.

As I mentioned many times already, CV-19 is basically the flu on steroids.
4-6x worse than a bad flu season. Mostly elderly, obese and compromised health persons get it the worse (like most flu seasons, but this IS "special")

Most healthy people survive it without lingering issues.

do you know the difference between 60,000 and 400,000?

If those numbers aren’t much different I’ll trade you $60k for $400k, deal?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Did I say CV-19, let alone the numbers, are comparable to flu and "no big deal"?

NOT EVEN. My comparison is mostly to show how much freedom we've given up and impact to society/economy/children the last year or so since vaccinations became available (in record time). Yes, people are still dying of CV-19 and Delta variant. But mostly among the un-vaxxed. Vaccines are proving not the final solution, but help, a lot, as they should.

CV-19 is a serious virus and worthy of taking extra precautions. Especially now that we "know" what we're dealing with after telling the public to stand-down/lockdown for 2 weeks (now going on 2 years).

We know enough now who the most at risk are and who isn't (majority of public).

CV-19 is here to stay in one form or another, and life will have to move forward, now that Biden admits there is "no fed solution" to be had.

CDC direction and mandates have proved about as reliable. They can only be reactive and not proactive as this point, especially with this do nothing administration. Fauci has been wrong more often than right on most predictions and fear-mongering.

We SHOULD be testing for immunity more than reactive testing for positive contraction.

By then it's too late for most anyway.