Omnicon is just a common cold…

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
We’re talking about Omnicon here.

Don‘t you understand what this means?

Omnicon is so mild you can’t tell it from the common cold.

Why does good news bother you?
I guess if you hadn’t shot your own personal credibility in the dick downplaying Covid 19 as nothing kore than the flu for the past year and change, I’d have less of a knee jerk reaction assuming your slanting things to support your position
Personally I’m very hopeful you’re right. I think every family I know locally has it spreading through their families this week. Hoping everyone is feeling good again soon

and wondering how many are going to have this very fucked up lack of taste. This thing is so ducking weird

Reactions: manbearpig

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It's pretty naive to compare something like Omicron to a cold because for some people the symptoms are similar. Appendicitis and a bad gas bubble in your colon can have similar symptoms too, but they are not related and one is more serious than the other and in some cases can kill you.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There are restaurants choosing to close & events being canceled due to omicron/common cold
People are very afraid....
Our leaders have done their job
If their job is to overreact and cause unneeded panic then yes

Please notice that restaurant closings and event cancellations are only happening in states that have always been overreacting

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
So you don’t have an example of someone dying from the cold?

shocking,
I’ll let this one marinate for a bit to see how many other mouth breathers chime in before making you look like an absolute moron.

In the meantime, some reading material you’ll struggle to get through.

Last edited:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
  • Haha
Reactions: StratoCycleSurf

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
So no examples?
I’m honestly wondering if you’re this stupid or just pretending to be mundus.

For the low hanging fruit, risk groups in assisted living facilities can die from the common cold, respitory illnesses are difficult for this demographic. People undergoing intense chemo treatment are at risk of death, as are transplant recipients. Bone marrow transplant recipients can easily develop complications from the common cold until their new immune system is working. Older populations that receive immuno-suppression therapy for things like arthritis. so MS and other auto-immune disorders requires therapies that have them t risk…and advanced diseases of this nature that cause people to be bed bound can easily develop complications from the common cold.

This is simple stuff. This is why you trim trees for a living.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I’m honestly wondering if you’re this stupid or just pretending to be mundus.

For the low hanging fruit, risk groups in assisted living facilities can die from the common cold, respitory illnesses are difficult for this demographic. People undergoing intense chemo treatment are at risk of death, as are transplant recipients. Bone marrow transplant recipients can easily develop complications from the common cold until their new immune system is working. Older populations that receive immuno-suppression therapy for things like arthritis. so MS and other auto-immune disorders requires therapies that have them t risk…and advanced diseases of this nature that cause people to be bed bound can easily develop complications from the common cold.

This is simple stuff. This is why you trim trees for a living.
Attaboy! I knew you could get there eventually.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
https://theconversation.com/can-you-die-from-a-common-cold-126241

Notice this article was written just weeks before Covid-19 made the news.

We already know 10's of 1000's die from influenza each and every year. Just in the USA alone.
I read that as getting a cold can lead to more severe illness that kills people at risk. but I recall that nobody is dying “from” Covid, just “with” Covid and this sounds a lot like that. So I’ll ask again, find me one person, by name, who has died from a cold.

Heres the first US death from omicron - and as a double fun, a RE-infection to boot! NAtuRaL ImMuNiTy