Omnicon is just a common cold…

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Who’s “getting sick” from the vaccine?

Constantly denying the factual benefits of the vaccines is insane.

People keep repeating this lie like it’s nothing.

WTF is wrong with you.
Where did I deny the benefits of the vaccine for those at risk? If you're older, obese, have one of a number of known conditions, by all means get the shot. It could save your life. You act like covid is a death sentence or something? Its bizarre.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Wa Wa Waaaaa. :roflmao:
Insults are insults.
This is what I'm talking about. After meeting in person I actually felt bad for being a dick online.

Meeting in person usually changes the online dynamic.

I'm not trying to play victim or take any moral high ground, I'm just making observations.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I want government out of people's lives. Not the other way around. Sorry but you couldn't be more wrong about me. Angry? This is entertainment. Get a grip.
Tell us how you feel about womens reproductive rights?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
This is what I'm talking about. After meeting in person I actually felt bad for being a dick online.

Meeting in person usually changes the online dynamic.

I'm not trying to play victim or take any moral high ground, I'm just making observations.
Yet you still throw down smarmy insults. I'm just more direct. PS: Mine was only an insult if you're an authoritarian still supporting mandates.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Where did I deny the benefits of the vaccine for those at risk? If you're older, obese, have one of a number of known conditions, by all means get the shot. It could save your life. You act like covid is a death sentence or something? Its bizarre.
You were sick for 2 weeks and now proud of your anti vaxx idiocy, some things never change.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I want government out of people's lives. Not the other way around. Sorry but you couldn't be more wrong about me. Angry? This is entertainment. Get a grip.
My man you spend your time here threatening people to meat them to their face and hurling personal insults.

you take this place more seriously than anyone. That’s just a fact.

and you’ve wanted anything but less government

Reactions: mundus

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
My man you spend your time here threatening people to meat them to their face and hurling personal insults.

you take this place more seriously than anyone. That’s just a fact.

and you’ve wanted anything but less government
You're nuts. Threatening? Brother........

Calling someone out for trash talking the surfing ability of someone who lives an hour away to put up or shut up. Absolutely. Offer always stands.

Insults? I respond in kind and was very mild mannered the first few years. I dish out a fraction of what gets hurled at me. Its an internet forum.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Again, who’s “getting sick” from the vaccine and how is that the same as getting COVID?

You are blatantly disregarding the COVID vaccine as useless.

You were sick for over two weeks and infected who knows ho many people yet you don’t see the benefits of the vaccine except for the obese. :roflmao:

You’d rather be sick for two weeks than get vaccinated. At least you pwned the libs.

Reactions: mundus

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
You're nuts. Threatening? Brother........

Calling someone out for trash talking the surfing ability of someone who lives an hour away to put up or shut up. Absolutely. Offer always stands.

Insults? I respond in kind and was very mild mannered the first few years. I dish out a fraction of what gets hurled at me. Its an internet forum.
You’re literally proving my point.

don’t take this place so seriously.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
You are blatantly disregarding the COVID vaccine as useless.
You either didn't read my post or didn't grasp it. Let me quote it for you again:

"Where did I deny the benefits of the vaccine for those at risk? If you're older, obese, have one of a number of known conditions, by all means get the shot. It could save your life."

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
not since 10/31/21 I haven't come at you at all. Check the logs.
You get your digs in. Give me a break. You basically say I'm an idiot in your smarmy way any time you can't defend your position or a good point is made. If you think you play nice on here you're kidding yourself.

If you want me to play patty cakes I'll play patty cakes. Good grief.

I stand by the statement that only an authoritarian asshole would still support vaccine mandates at this stage of the game. Are you an asshole?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You get your digs in. Give me a break. You basically say I'm an idiot in your smarmy way any time you can't defend your position or a good point is made. If you think you play nice on here you're kidding yourself.

If you want me to play patty cakes I'll play patty cakes. Good grief.

I stand by the statement that only an authoritarian asshole would still support vaccine mandates at this stage of the game. Are you an asshole?
linque?