olympic surfing is on now

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Hope Kolohe wins. Looks a random onshore WQS event. I just hope they score down for doing the exact same move over and over like they would in a lot of other events. Bummer JJF is out right before it picks up.
The street skating was pretty silly.

Reactions: BentoBox70

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Hope Kolohe wins. Looks a random onshore WQS event. I just hope they score down for doing the exact same move over and over like they would in a lot of other events. Bummer JJF is out right before it picks up.
The street skating was pretty silly.
I wasn't too impressed w/the street skating either. It was interesting to see that Leticia Bufoni didn't make it through despite the fact that she's the winningest female Xgames skater ever. That 13 year old Brazzo girl was fairly on fire. One of the US girls - Alana Smith - there are some gals skating our local in Charleston who are frankly better than her. That said, she was clearly having a blast and happy as hell. So good for her. Men's street. Well, Nyjah didn't make it. Good on that local Japanese kid who did.

Reactions: Mr J

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I wasn't too impressed w/the street skating either. It was interesting to see that Leticia Bufoni didn't make it through despite the fact that she's the winningest female Xgames skater ever. That 13 year old Brazzo girl was fairly on fire. One of the US girls - Alana Smith - there are some gals skating our local in Charleston who are frankly better than her. That said, she was clearly having a blast and happy as hell. So good for her. Men's street. Well, Nyjah didn't make it. Good on that local Japanese kid who did.
Street skating seemed very boring.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Yuto. That kid is AMAZING! Relaxed style like Tom Penny. He's pretty bad ass. I cant believe Nyjah didnt make it.

Reactions: Mr J

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Yuto. That kid is AMAZING! Relaxed style like Tom Penny. He's pretty bad ass. I cant believe Nyjah didnt make it.
The two I expected to medal for sure were Nyjah and Leticia. It was very cool seeing Leticia cheering on and encouraging her young teammates. Aside from her obvious beauty, she seems a real class act.
Nyjah seems a pretty interesting study. People give him sh!t for his behavior -- and he definitely has earned it, but it's hard to imagine his early life with his deadbeat dad and off-grid upbringing by a Rastaman who doesn't seem like he was much of a Rasta to me. Seems Nyjah turned out about as well as you could hope given the cards he was dealt.

Reactions: sizzld1

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
^^^
direct link~ie, please!
well then, i'm gonna go + search,online, so i might watch this heat go down,
in reeeaal time, on my ol' Toshiba Windowz 7 Professional, lap~top, ahhhh...
:cheers:

edit~add-in:
i find~ed it!
on wrightz now:
1/4 ~ Finalz
:waving:

Last edited:

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
^^^
direct link~ie, please!
well then, i'm gonna go + search,online, so i might watch this heat go down,
in reeeaal time, on my ol' Toshiba Windowz 7 Professional, lap~top, ahhhh...
:cheers:

edit~add-in:
i find~ed it!
on wrightz now:
1/4 ~ Finalz
:waving:

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Fck, I don't have TV so I can't get in.

I have Peacock online sub, but not getting any live options there.