*** Official Lexus Pipe Pro Contest Thread ***

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
once i had a sort of food poisoning emergency in a surf contest. nowhere to poop. paddling out for my heat my tummy hurt so bad i knew i wouldnt be able to surf worth a shiit.... so i shat in my wetsuit, won the heat, cleaned up well enough after. ended up in the final.
but maybe toledo had a much worse case.
its a fun joke to call him a pussy, but u can find plenty of pics of him charging gnarly surf
maybe i could be his "pooping during a heat coach"
1706893663323.png

Reactions: Boneroni

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
once i had a sort of food poisoning emergency in a surf contest. nowhere to poop. paddling out for my heat my tummy hurt so bad i knew i wouldnt be able to surf worth a shiit.... so i shat in my wetsuit, won the heat, cleaned up well enough after. ended up in the final.
but maybe toledo had a much worse case.
its a fun joke to call him a pussy, but u can find plenty of pics of him charging gnarly surf
maybe i could be his "pooping during a heat coach"
View attachment 171925
Doesn’t matter, you paddle out then u fckin send it. Period. No excuses. Sucks being him, I don’t find it funny. He’s def charged some serious waves but the choke rate is fuggin high. Hope he figures it out.
———————————
If the WSL wants to kick off the year at Pipe they should raise the points for the event by a large margin- should do that for all the heavy waves so that if a guy isn’t excelling in those conditions he’s got no chance at a world title or final five at the weak sauce wave

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Q. How did Kelly get in the contest?

A. His daughter had a child, and.....he was Grandfathered in.

(joke)

Ha! Good one.

But at least he paddled into waves, unlike Brazilian poopie pants, who is half his age.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Trav saying tomorrow afternoon and looking good for Monday Tuesday.

Reactions: silentbutdeadly