*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I have a feeling there's so much mis-reporting of COVID-19 deaths on both sides, under and over, that it will end up basically a wash in the "publicized" total death counts.

Many people were on or near death beds anyway, and CV-19 pushed them over the cliff a few days or weeks sooner. Yet, others may have been able to overcome it, but CV-19, sadly, put them on the wrong side of those chances.

And still others, that had every reason to pass away at their ages (basically healthy but very elderly, 80-90+ yr olds) and still pulled thru without major hospitalization. Good genes, or just lucky?

bigtuna

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 29, 2010
NE
That study hasn't even been peer reviewed and you have the audacity to call me a kook.
The numbers are all public domain. It’s simply a comparison of the average to the actual. What’s there to contest?

Let us all know where they messed up :)

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
The only part that rings true is "they have the most people, most control over the people". The rest is an unsubstantiated theory.

As an example, think through your statement that China has the most data. Then think about how long Google has been in business and how many countries they operate in and all the third party data they access.
Ok buddy. Let's think through your statement. You need me to explain to you how they have absolutely smoked the U.S. in terms of controlling data outside their own country?

Let's start here-

Look up the Belt and Road Initiative. Its mentioned above. Basically (cause clearly you need to be educated), it's the Chinese government investing in the infrastructure (U.S. included) of over 70 different countries since 2013. I believe DragonFly got leaked in 2017.

The Harvard professor states in the article above

"China's Belt and Road Initiative, supporting infrastructure and investment projects in nearly 70 countries, will have profound consequences for 40 percent of the world’s economic output. Crucially, each of the many trans-Eurasian rail lines that are part of this mammoth project will be accompanied by fiber-optic cables carrying impossibly huge amounts of data across thousands of miles without delay."

China owns much of the 5G infrastructure throughout 70 different countries. They could regulate the usage of the data on their global networks and block out Google or Facebook if they wanted. Big Tech needs China more than China needs Big Tech. He who controls the Pipe, controls the crude. And in this case, most of the crude(data) isn't owned by the Saudis anymore, but the Chinese.

Anyone who doesn't believe this does not understand the difference between a 4G and 5g infrastructure. Which is likely why you don't get it.

My second point- the amount of data available for Google's Machine Learning A.I. in a 5G network verses a 4G network isnt even comparable. It's exponentially greater.

A 4G network can support an estimated 2,000 devices per .38 square miles. A 5G network can support an estimated 1,000,000 devices per .38 square miles. So regardless of our 4G infrastructure and data gathering resources, it's not even close to being comparable to China's. I do not think most Americans understand that all the data gathered in the last 10 years will be smaller than a day's worth of data gathered in a similar network with 5G.

They are so so so far ahead of us. They are taking orders from an A.I. that has been learning and developing with the world's biggest 5G Network feeding it's neuromind for quite some time.

Its science fiction sh@t. And it's real. That's why Elon Musk spent a good portion of a decade meeting with world leaders warning them about it.

And Obama didn't give a damn. He's a globalist. The most important part of the race was when he was President. He intentionally didn't do anything, because there can not be a sovereign American superpower and a global government at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bigtuna and kpd73

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Many have mentioned "recession" and "depression" with all this lock-down.

It should be phrased as a "repression" to more accurately define it.

And a forced one at that.

Reactions: Jonahbrah

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Ok buddy. Let's think through your statement. You need me to explain to you how they have absolutely smoked the U.S. in terms of controlling data outside their own country?

Let's start here-

Look up the Belt and Road Initiative. Its mentioned above. Basically (cause clearly you need to be educated), it's the Chinese government investing in the infrastructure (U.S. included) of over 70 different countries since 2013. I believe DragonFly got leaked in 2017.

The Harvard professor states in the article above

"China's Belt and Road Initiative, supporting infrastructure and investment projects in nearly 70 countries, will have profound consequences for 40 percent of the world’s economic output. Crucially, each of the many trans-Eurasian rail lines that are part of this mammoth project will be accompanied by fiber-optic cables carrying impossibly huge amounts of data across thousands of miles without delay."

China owns much of the 5G infrastructure throughout 70 different countries. They could regulate the usage of the data on their global networks and block out Google or Facebook if they wanted. Big Tech needs China more than China needs Big Tech. He who controls the Pipe, controls the crude. And in this case, most of the crude(data) isn't owned by the Saudis anymore, but the Chinese.

Anyone who doesn't believe this does not understand the difference between a 4G and 5g infrastructure. Which is likely why you don't get it.

My second point- the amount of data available for Google's Machine Learning A.I. in a 5G network verses a 4G network isnt even comparable. It's exponentially greater.

A 4G network can support an estimated 2,000 devices per .38 square miles. A 5G network can support an estimated 1,000,000 devices per .38 square miles. So regardless of our 4G infrastructure and data gathering resources, it's not even close to being comparable to China's. I do not think most Americans understand that all the data gathered in the last 10 years will be smaller than a day's worth of data gathered in a similar network with 5G.

They are so so so far ahead of us. They are taking orders from an A.I. that has been learning and developing with the world's biggest 5G Network feeding it's neuromind for quite some time.

Its science fiction sh@t. And it's real. That's why Elon Musk spent a good portion of a decade meeting with world leaders warning them about it.

And Obama didn't give a damn. He's a globalist. The most important part of the race was when he was President. He intentionally didn't do anything, because there can not be a sovereign American superpower and a global government at the same time.
You are talking about things that may take place. That might all come to pass. But as of today:

"YouTube/Google is in bed with China." - No

"China was their natural pick to build Google's A.I.. They have the most people, most control over the people, and ahead of the curve incorporating 5G. The A.I. race is all about data and China has the most." - bold parts No*

MitchellC

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 28, 2016
Just got email that I've been denied a second time for PPP as a small business. I was realistic and not expecting to get it either time. I applied with my bank the first time and a different bank the second time. I'm about as small biz as you can get, just my wife and I with one other part time employee. Applied for the minimum amount to pay my part time employee and my wife (which effectively pays me/us). Nope.

Maybe it's because we still have some revenue? I put caucasian on both applications (I'm 50% white lol).

State of Hawaii doesn't have a way online to apply for unemployment if you're an independent contractor (some of clients pay me as an IC), so I was going to apply for that. They said it will be added by end of May and you can apply for back pay. Money will probably be gone by the time they process my app for that.

Not getting a stimulus check.

Who needs the govt.

I'm going to start an essential business by the end of the year.
I feel sorry for the peeps in HI. More than any other state, it totally walked into the blue state trap.

But, long standing, deep seated resentment drove a collective mania to strike back at the hated status quo.

And it was all so unnecessary. Birx et al are slowly walking back their original forecast basis:

So, how do you restart a tourist economy that didnt need to nuked?

And this is only the start of the coming hardship. Red states like TX & FL will be setting growth records, while infighting and recriminations rage in HI.

• Dislike
Reactions: racer1

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
The numbers are all public domain. It’s simply a comparison of the average to the actual. What’s there to contest?

Let us all know where they messed up :)
The integrity of the data gathered is what has been called into question-

1.The financial incentives to diagnose patients as COVID-19. Or more accurately put- the bribing.

2.The push to label everything as a COVID-19 for the cause of death.

3. The censoring of proven physicians whose data does not match the CDC's.

Stop playing dumb.

Reactions: Bohter

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
You are talking about things that may take place. That might all come to pass. But as of today:

"YouTube/Google is in bed with China." - No

"China was their natural pick to build Google's A.I.. They have the most people, most control over the people, and ahead of the curve incorporating 5G. The A.I. race is all about data and China has the most." - bold parts No*
I just gave you evidence and you are still saying no.

Willful ignorance. Likely on the payroll.

bigtuna

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 29, 2010
NE
The integrity of the data gathered is what has been called into question-

1.The financial incentives to diagnose patients as COVID-19. Or more accurately put- the bribing.

2.The push to label everything as a COVID-19 for the cause of death.

3. The censoring of proven physicians whose data does not match the CDC's.

Stop playing dumb.
None of this has any relationship to the link I posted which compares the average number of nationwide deaths per day to the number of deaths per day over the few weeks (mid May thru early April) that covid had been in effect.

You can’t argue that the nationwide death rate is significantly higher than normal - AND even much higher than what the covid count is saying.

You’re on strike 2, one more fail and I’ll just assume you’re trolling.

MitchellC

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 28, 2016
I just gave you evidence and you are still saying no.

Willful ignorance. Likely on the payroll.
Whose payroll? To what purpose? Is he advocating from the right to further advance the blue state trap?

How much deeper need the hook be set? Its already game, set, match for the blue states which literally voluntarily fuxored themselves.

I think what were seeing here is a lagging effect of those who are simply contrary. Thry continue because no one wants to cycle thru the denial-acceptance arc.

tacos

Michael Peterson status
Feb 12, 2006
LB —> SF
I saw a potential hall of famer (for me at least) of public PPE usage today too: just after checking out in the supermarket, a woman used her gloved hand to pull down her face mask, and then opened a bottled drink with her aforementioned gloved hands, and took a drink with the mask barely pulled below her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I saw a potential hall of famer (for me at least) of public PPE usage today too: just after checking out in the supermarket, a woman used her gloved hand to pull down her face mask, and then opened a bottled drink with her aforementioned gloved hands, and took a drink with the mask barely pulled below her mouth.
I don't get the glove thing. You will inevitably touch food, your car keys, cashier register, wallet, phone, credit cards, car door with your gloves on.

Now all those things are contaminated and then you take the gloves off and touch everything again. lololo

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Whose payroll? To what purpose? Is he advocating from the right to further advance the blue state trap?

How much deeper need the hook be set? Its already game, set, match for the blue states which literally voluntarily fuxored themselves.

I think what were seeing here is a lagging effect of those who are simply contrary. Thry continue because no one wants to cycle thru the denial-acceptance arc.
You have no idea how bad it is.

There are compartmentalized groups with the same global goal.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
That's certainly one way to look at it.

Another might be that you haven't been able to support your thesis. I might actually know more about this than you.
I have been able to support my thesis.

Just because you claim to be authoritative does not mean you actually are.

And I've provided plenty of support for my thesis. It's all out there- open source. You saying otherwise just shows you are dishonest.

• Love

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Just got email that I've been denied a second time for PPP as a small business. I was realistic and not expecting to get it either time. I applied with my bank the first time and a different bank the second time. I'm about as small biz as you can get, just my wife and I with one other part time employee. Applied for the minimum amount to pay my part time employee and my wife (which effectively pays me/us). Nope.

Maybe it's because we still have some revenue? I put caucasian on both applications (I'm 50% white lol).

State of Hawaii doesn't have a way online to apply for unemployment if you're an independent contractor (some of clients pay me as an IC), so I was going to apply for that. They said it will be added by end of May and you can apply for back pay. Money will probably be gone by the time they process my app for that.

Not getting a stimulus check.

Who needs the govt.

I'm going to start an essential business by the end of the year.
My guess is because you still have money coming in.

• Dislike
Reactions: racer1

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
bohter you posted the same article on 3 threads! why? just keep it in your distant shores or skeptics thread where it belongs...

Reactions: waxfoot