*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
bohter you posted the same article on 3 threads! why? just keep it in your distant shores or skeptics thread where it belongs...
Panties in a bunch this am bro?
Two threads.....this one the the skeptics one....because I can.

Going to be doing lots of looking into this guy and his work....
Got a good laugh when I saw this...
"Do you deny?!"
Nah.....just looking for the truth.
Pretty sure I'll recognize it myself when I see it.....

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I have been able to support my thesis.

Just because you claim to be authoritative does not mean you actually are.

And I've provided plenty of support for my thesis. It's all out there- open source. You saying otherwise just shows you are dishonest.
Have you spent any time working in the industries that the articles you link to describe? Specifically, digital marketing, data brokering, internet infrastructure?

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Just got email that I've been denied a second time for PPP as a small business. I was realistic and not expecting to get it either time. I applied with my bank the first time and a different bank the second time. I'm about as small biz as you can get, just my wife and I with one other part time employee. Applied for the minimum amount to pay my part time employee and my wife (which effectively pays me/us). Nope.

Maybe it's because we still have some revenue? I put caucasian on both applications (I'm 50% white lol).

State of Hawaii doesn't have a way online to apply for unemployment if you're an independent contractor (some of clients pay me as an IC), so I was going to apply for that. They said it will be added by end of May and you can apply for back pay. Money will probably be gone by the time they process my app for that.

Not getting a stimulus check.

Who needs the govt.

I'm going to start an essential business by the end of the year.
Should not have put Caucasian geez

MitchellC

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 28, 2016
This is just the beginning of the period we are now entering often referred to as "settling of accounts".

Anyone here knowledgeable about what happened in former Nazi occupied zones as the Allies pushed forward?

Collaborators in France were lucky if all they received were Marine haircuts. Street justice and local tribunals in Italy were much more severe.

Perhaps our resident alien can provide some personal family histories from Serbia.

Now middle class whites might learn about what "snitches get stiches" means.

PS this isnt a one off. FOIA requests will be flowing in every jurisdiction in the country.

What happens when the unemployed supporting families get default notices? A little drinking, some long standing simmering feuds, and ...

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
I have a feeling there's so much mis-reporting of COVID-19 deaths on both sides, under and over, that it will end up basically a wash in the "publicized" total death counts.

Many people were on or near death beds anyway, and CV-19 pushed them over the cliff a few days or weeks sooner. Yet, others may have been able to overcome it, but CV-19, sadly, put them on the wrong side of those chances.

And still others, that had every reason to pass away at their ages (basically healthy but very elderly, 80-90+ yr olds) and still pulled thru without major hospitalization. Good genes, or just lucky?
All true. I rather suspect that many covid deaths were among people who were at death's door anyway. I'm not sure we will ever get a clear picture of what really happened.

Reactions: potato-nator

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The most important rules in life are learned on the playground before the end of 1st grade.
Not anymore. They’re learned online. I know that because I’m watching it happen before my very eyes. Fortunately my grandkids have pretty much an unlimited area to run around in.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Have you spent any time working in the industries that the articles you link to describe? Specifically, digital marketing, data brokering, internet infrastructure?
There's no putting Pandora back in the box.

Maybe you're well meaning and have a more acute sense of the future conflict coming, but your virtual pedigree and esoteric language have no currency.

Present actual counter-evidence.

You haven't though. Because you can not.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
There's no putting Pandora back in the box.

Maybe you're well meaning and have a more acute sense of the future conflict coming, but your virtual pedigree and esoteric language have no currency.

Present actual counter-evidence.

You haven't though. Because you can not.
So I'm guessing your answer to these two questions is no:

I'm trying to figure out if you have any practical experience in the fields in question or if you're just basing your thesis off of stuff you've read.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
So I'm guessing your answer to these two questions is no:

I'm trying to figure out if you have any practical experience in the fields in question or if you're just basing your thesis off of stuff you've read.
"So I'm guessing..."

Of course you are. You are shifting our discussion to my pedigree instead of the arguments I've presented.

I completely understand what your doing.

If I have experience in those fields, I would not be allowed to share those in a public forum.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
"So I'm guessing..."

Of course you are. You are shifting our discussion to my pedigree instead of the arguments I've presented.

I completely understand what your doing.

If I have experience in those fields, I would not be allowed to share those in a public forum.
If you had experience in those fields you would of course be allowed to share those in a public forum, as long as you aren't breaching any confidentiality clauses you might have signed. I've shared a bunch here.

Maybe start here:

At first glance you might think it actually supports your thesis. But in reality it shows how Google are spending relatively little effort on the project, despite a desire to get back into China on a official basis.

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
I'm confused. Is quaratine over, as far for tickets and violation patrol? It seems everyone at the beach now, everywhere, and nobody seems to give a crap now. Can we go about usual life again without worry of fines?