*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Peter1

Nep status
Jul 29, 2005
One thing Trump got absolutely right. W.H.O. is a joke....
It is the only reliable source for global health information. Like any group of more than 2 people, politics play a role. How would you propose dealing with China if you were the WHO and wanted the WORLD LARGEST COUNTRY to participate, even imperfectly? Would you be antagonistic toward the CCP, or would you bargain, cajole, placate, take what you can get? I'm pretty sure that if the WHO publicly called out China for their lie and obfuscations (and yes, the CCP bears a significant resposibility for the spread of covid!), it would accomplish less than nothing. You can't deal with China head on.

But the good the WHO does far outweighs the bad. Every government, including the US and Russia and China, depend on it when setting health policy goals, as does every pharma company, university hospital etc.

Is it a perfect organization? No, not at all. But it's pretty much the gold standard among its peers like the UN, ICJ, World Bank.

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
we may well see inflation some day

but to speak of it now as though it's happening or will soon happen with crude < 20, copper under 2.5, and the 10Y clinging to .6% is silly

Peter Schiff likes to sell this idea and he's been dead wrong on it for a long time
stagflation seems more likely to me.

In a world of decreased aggregate demand how could inflation get out of the bottle?

we've been printing money for years now, wouldn't it be here by now?

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
I love how everyone points to that as proof trump handled this thing well.

It's totally clusterfuck.
It's hard to handle things right when you have the JESUIT shill Dr. Fauci telling you the opposite of what you should and mocking you to the fake media, the CDC (a privately owned globalist Cabal company) blocking you from ordering, and a bunch of beauracrats in bed with China working against you from the inside, etc.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
It is the only reliable source for global health information. Like any group of more than 2 people, politics play a role. How would you propose dealing with China if you were the WHO and wanted the WORLD LARGEST COUNTRY to participate, even imperfectly? Would you be antagonistic toward the CCP, or would you bargain, cajole, placate, take what you can get? I'm pretty sure that if the WHO publicly called out China for their lie and obfuscations (and yes, the CCP bears a significant resposibility for the spread of covid!), it would accomplish less than nothing. You can't deal with China head on.

But the good the WHO does far outweighs the bad. Every government, including the US and Russia and China, depend on it when setting health policy goals, as does every pharma company, university hospital etc.

Is it a perfect organization? No, not at all. But it's pretty much the gold standard among its peers like the UN, ICJ, World Bank.
Gold Standard!?

It is the epitamy of a corrupt globalist propaganda machine.

I can not help but think some of you are in on this. Nobody can literally be this ignorant in the face of global calamity. Defending the W.H.O. is the same as defending Nazi scientists at this point in the game.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
true freedom is imposing your beliefs on others via threat of physical violence

‘merica

I have news for you. Anytime a politician signs anything into law, like wearing masks, there is a gun behind it.

It means anyone who does not follow the law, will be met with force (violent men with guns-police).

If they make it illegal to not go in somewhere without a mask, they are the ones inciting violence.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's hard to handle things right when you have the JESUIT shill Dr. Fauci telling you the opposite of what you should and mocking you to the fake media, the CDC (a privately owned globalist Cabal company) blocking you from ordering, and a bunch of beauracrats in bed with China working against you from the inside, etc.
So trump is a victim of his subordinates?

I guess we have a different idea of what good leadership is.

The buck doesn't stop here?

Reactions: bigtuna

bigtuna

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 29, 2010
NE
Trumps plan of attack was to try injecting sunlight into our bodies, or disinfectant directly into the lungs so it can, you know, spread around and kill the virus.

He wasn’t told to say that by fauci and the news couldn’t fake that.

Here, for you this will be life saving advice:

Reactions: Aruka

bigtuna

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 29, 2010
NE

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge

We have several decades of data to review regarding the "You can't deal with China head on" strategy. It is an across the board loser.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Trumps plan of attack was to try injecting sunlight into our bodies, or disinfectant directly into the lungs so it can, you know, spread around and kill the virus.

He wasn’t told to say that by fauci and the news couldn’t fake that.

Here, for you this will be life saving advice:

Yes. Because it's a legitimate treatment being studied by one of the top hospitals in the world, Cedar Sinai.

I posted a link that explains how it works.

YouTube pulled Cedar Sinai's science based video because it shows those mocking Trump on his suggesting of this treatment are absolute idiots.

They can't have some of the brightest minds agreeing with Trump.

YouTube/Google is in bed with China.

• Dislike
Reactions: Driftcoast

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Looks like all that talk about how “they’re counting everything as covid deaths!” was bs. Seems like they really were just trying not to undercount after all.

Jeff Bezos (amazon) owns Washington Post. A leftist Anti-American Bazillionaire with interests that don't concern peons like you or telling the truth to the public you shill.

You don't think he wants to extend all that business that normally goes to retail that is now going to him? Bahahahahahah

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Nope

And don't come at me with some dragonfly/maotai/longfei theory, those are rounding errors on rounding errors for GOOG
It's not a theory. China was their natural pick to build Google's A.I.. They have the most people, most control over the people, and ahead of the curve incorporating 5G. The A.I. race is all about data and China has the most.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
It's not a theory. China was their natural pick to build Google's A.I.. They have the most people, most control over the people, and ahead of the curve incorporating 5G. The A.I. race is all about data and China has the most.
The only part that rings true is "they have the most people, most control over the people". The rest is an unsubstantiated theory.

As an example, think through your statement that China has the most data. Then think about how long Google has been in business and how many countries they operate in and all the third party data they access.

bigtuna

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 29, 2010
NE
Jeff Bezos (amazon) owns Washington Post. A leftist Anti-American Bazillionaire with interests that don't concern peons like you or telling the truth to the public you shill.

You don't think he wants to extend all that business that normally goes to retail that is now going to him? Bahahahahahah
god you’re such a kook. Here:

Oh - also, note that they’re talking about April 4th or April 11th, depending on which link you read. 15k-39k extra, etc. the point being, as high as these numbers are, they’re also a month behind.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Just got email that I've been denied a second time for PPP as a small business. I was realistic and not expecting to get it either time. I applied with my bank the first time and a different bank the second time. I'm about as small biz as you can get, just my wife and I with one other part time employee. Applied for the minimum amount to pay my part time employee and my wife (which effectively pays me/us). Nope.

Maybe it's because we still have some revenue? I put caucasian on both applications (I'm 50% white lol).

State of Hawaii doesn't have a way online to apply for unemployment if you're an independent contractor (some of clients pay me as an IC), so I was going to apply for that. They said it will be added by end of May and you can apply for back pay. Money will probably be gone by the time they process my app for that.

Not getting a stimulus check.

Who needs the govt.

I'm going to start an essential business by the end of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: the janitor

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
god you’re such a kook. Here:

Oh - also, note that they’re talking about April 4th or April 11th, depending on which link you read. 15k-39k extra, etc. the point being, as high as these numbers are, they’re also a month behind.
That study hasn't even been peer reviewed and you have the audacity to call me a kook.