*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
quad-vaxxed doc shares his experience getting covid
It's astonishing watching a huge chunk of our medical establishment throw out immunology, millennia of infectious disease science, and common sense to become effeminate, thumb-sucking dupes. Would you use that guy as your doctor? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I've always thought of Twitter being more of a marketing risk than reward. In this guy's case, he halved his patient population rather than doubled it because half of his patients are going to go, "Wow, I didn't realize this guy was such a ninny."

Reactions: Havoc

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
He wants to significantly irradiate a young woman with non-specific psychological symptoms. We just brought my youngest in when his older brother accidentally hit him in the forehead with a baseball bat on the backswing, splitting the skin down to the skull. The PA didn't want to do a CT citing the levels of radiation and the fact that the forehead is the hardest part of the head.

PA with common sense >>> MD like that guy.

So we forced the entire military full of health young men to assume a 1 in 5,000 risk of myocarditis which involves 3-6 months of light duty. The latest study on post-vax myocarditis showed persistent cardiac scarring on MRI in 20% of the cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havoc

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
What is a verifiable number of how many vaccine-caused myocarditis cases have there been in males 15 - 29?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
What is a verifiable number of how many vaccine-caused myocarditis cases have there been in males 15 - 29?
I would say that's unknowable at this point because doctors are generally smart enough and either pragmatic enough or ideological enough not to even address the possibility of vaccine injury as they work in a corporate culture that has adopted the jab's safety and efficacy as orthodoxy.

I know someone with lupus who was required by their employer to get the jab even though they had tested positive and recovered from covid about 45 days prior. After getting the jab they experienced severe RA symptoms in the hands, went to the doc for help, asked if could be related to the jab and were told "no, the jab is safe so it has to be something else". They doctors were never able to come up with what that "something else" might be and thankfully symptoms faded.

Whatever data is being collected is being collected from something that is functioning more like a church than a science at this point.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PRCD

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I know of someone with lupus who was advised not to get the vaccine. Her doctor advised her to do what she can to not catch vivid because she’s very high risk.
She has 3 kids who she has kept quarantined for over 2 years to keep Covid out of the house
Ugh

• Wow
Reactions: Aruka

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
So if it's unknowable then PRCD's rants are about as valid as Trump's claims of massive voter fraud.

Actually that's not a fair analogy, since there is a lot of data concerning myocarditis and covid and covid vaccines, whereas there is little to none concerning voter fraud at a scale that would change anything. But I digress.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
I know of someone with lupus who was advised not to get the vaccine. Her doctor advised her to do what she can to not catch vivid because she’s very high risk.
The person I know asked their doctor for a medical exemption from their employers mandate and the doctor refused. Because "its safe and effective".

:shrug:

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
So if it's unknowable then PRCD's rants are about as valid as Trump's claims of massive voter fraud.

Actually that's not a fair analogy, since there is a lot of data concerning myocarditis and covid and covid vaccines
Right. For sure. So I guess what I'm getting at is that my anecdotal observations lead me to believe that data might be understating vaccine injuries.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Another "I know someone" story: I know someone who was required to get vaxxed for her job and she went to several different doctors until she found one who would give her an exemption note. So she got covid right at the start of summer vacation. She got hammered, 6 weeks later she's still only about 75% back to normal.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Another "I know someone" story: I know someone who was required to get vaxxed for her job and she went to several different doctors until she found one who would give her an exemption note. So she got covid right at the start of summer vacation. She got hammered, 6 weeks later she's still only about 75% back to normal.
Hope she recovers soon and fully.