*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Even the vaccinated are taking up to 2 weeks or more to recover and test negative with the current variant. The vaccines aren’t helping anymore.
My vaccinated coworkers all seemed suffer more than I did with infection from the last variant. But "seemed" is the key word in that statement. A lot of them are prone to excessive whining and complaining so its hard to tell how bad it actually was for them.

For me and my immunity acquired by infection it was just a very minor case of the flu. I didn't go to the gym for a week and back in the day when I was allowed to go to the office I would have called in sick and worked from home so as not to spread it, but since I'm not allowed to go into the office (because of jab status) the severity of my symptoms was minor enough that I never even felt it worth mentioning while working nights and weekends to fill the gap left by all my vaccinated bugman coworkers on sick-leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: grapedrink and PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
My vaccinated coworkers all seemed suffer more than I did with infection from the last variant. But "seemed" is the key word in that statement. A lot of them are prone to excessive whining and complaining so its hard to tell how bad it actually was for them.

For me and my immunity acquired by infection it was just a very minor case of the flu. I didn't go to the gym for a week and back in the day when I was allowed to go to the office I would have called in sick and worked from home so as not to spread it, but since I'm not allowed to go into the office (because of jab status) the severity of my symptoms was minor enough that I never even felt it worth mentioning while working nights and weekends to fill the gap left by all my vaccinated bugman coworkers on sick-leave.
The European Meds Agency was saying this about a year ago- repeated boosting could suppress the immune system.

Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

The only people I knew who got it were the people who were vaxed and boosted

In fact, how many times they got shots seemed to directly correlate with how many times they got it

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Your ALL still here, right?

Are you still being Psyop-ed?

Remember who They are, and what They are moving towards as Their ultimate goal.

Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): The Explanation Of Everything Happening In The World Today: "Tikkun Olam" The Jewish Conspiracy To Rule The World - From The Kabbalah ..In Their Own Words:

It's not gonna get any easier to see things as it gets darker. Your gonna need The Way to see...

I am goingoutside now....with a rising swell, and a rising tide...you boys all better start paddling ...outside...

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This makes sense. The germaphobe weaklings are prone to bitching and paranoia. A lot of this was probably psychosomatic

I don't want to sound like some "manifest" psycho and pure bro science but.I am: a weak mind creates a weak body

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yes, but it is much more common now

I wonder what changed?
1660926591737.png

The FDA wouldn't even hear the evidence:

These guys are never going to admit they were wrong to give these to kids or cooperate with onerous, unproven NPIs - the cognitive dissonance is too high and it would shatter their self-conception of smart, informed, good citizens who obey the science.

Meanwhile, in Clown World:
1660927234983.png

Last edited:
  • Angry

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
It turns out having Covid is a huge risk factor for all kinds of cardiac problems.

it sure is

too bad they eliminated the control group from the clinical trials by vaccinating the control group

would be nice to be able to continue with the science and compare cardiac issues between the vaccinated and the people in the control group

oh well... trust the authority!