*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): 7-6-21 NWO Spokesman Biden Announces Vax-Squads Door-To-Door Nationwide ...And Everywhere Else 5 Ways

The big vaccine push is on.

Better think about what their agenda is, and it's not about your health, it never was.

It's about controlling you.

....I am goingoutside now...
So if the goal of the globalists, the adenochrome extractors, the scientists and the general global cabal of unseen puppet masters was to sow fear, it worked.
On you.
Me? I'm surfing a lot. Spending time with my family. Traveling, working and enjoying my vaccinated life.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Anyone get the delta covid yet?

They are saying it feels like a regular cold.

Maybe that is how we learn to coexist with the virus?
A buddy of mine, who just got engaged this weekend past, just told me his youngest son caught it over the weekend.

(Kid was with the ex in Florida visiting family for the Fourth of July -escaping SF fog- and they just found out yesterday when they came back and the kid was feeling poorly, so in for a test they went and it came back positive. Didn't know which variant.)

So now a flight full of people were exposed, the two brothers (one of whom is 5 months into brain cancer remission after a few years of treatment), the ex and her whole family in Florida and here in SF, and my friend and his fiancée and her family as well.

All are doing ok at this time, and I am expecting no major problems except for the oldest brother who has had a real tough time these past few years with brain cancer treatment.

So now I have to wait before I can go over to his new place and drink his expensive beer and say things like:

a You paid how much for this place and with cash?
b You want to get married again? Not just so the boys can have a mom again, right? Am I invited to the wedding?
c When can you go motorbiking with me again? What, you're giving it up? Hmmm, how much for the bike?
d Banner Peak in late Sept, you haven't forgotten have you?

PS Friend and fiancée are vaccinated as is his oldest son. Younger two boys not. Don't know about any one else in that cohort. Friend believe high probability it is Delta variant but doesn't think it really matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: need 4 speed

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The preprint of the ZOE paper is dated October 2020. 9 months have passed and no peer-reviewed publication. Surely seroprevalence has increased in the UK, reducing odds of transmission and infection?
Professor Calhoun's comments are interesting. Seems there are big selection biases and exclusion criteria for their analysis:

I wonder if this pertains to his current video.

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
So if the goal of the globalists, the adenochrome extractors, the scientists and the general global cabal of unseen puppet masters was to sow fear, it worked.
On you.
Me? I'm surfing a lot. Spending time with my family. Traveling, working and enjoying my vaccinated life.
Maybe read, or read again the bloggers post that I linked.

Like the blogger wrote,

Quote -

" Without question the greatest largest most fantastic problem-reaction-solution ordo-ab-chao exercise ever conducted...making the people cattle, and treating them as such - like a herd. "

If anyone was influenced by some kind of "fear" as you stated, it would be those, who listened to Them, and believed Their so-

called "virus story" and when They said to get Their shot, then...you did. You got the shot, They told you to get. True?

Maybe you were just following the herd and doing, just what They wanted you to do, just maybe...

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Maybe read, or read again the bloggers post that I linked.

Like the blogger wrote,

Quote -

" Without question the greatest largest most fantastic problem-reaction-solution ordo-ab-chao exercise ever conducted...making the people cattle, and treating them as such - like a herd. "

If anyone was influenced by some kind of "fear" as you stated, it would be those, who listened to Them, and believed Their so-

called "virus story" and when They said to get Their shot, then...you did. You got the shot, They told you to get. True?

Maybe you were just following the herd and doing, just what They wanted you to do, just maybe...

I am they. Or is it them? Or am I a sheeple?

I lose track.

My vaxxed mind and body enjoyed this most of the day yesterday.

1625832030518.png

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
35 minutes in discusses the problem I have. Doctors are smarter than engineers, which is why Dr. Prasad sounds like he's been upsampled by 1.5

Reactions: need 4 speed

Kaido

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 22, 2002
Hawaii
The vax is proving very poisonous to some. I now know two people who have passed away after taking the second shot. Very sad... A few others who became sick AF from it. Just as bad and worse than what we went through from the actual virus.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So you have to count the cost:

Vax death vs Virus death.

What is the death count now? 4 million world wide?

Round it down to 3 to mollify the haters.

I got some virus last march for a month. I think was covid. It was way worse than the vax.

The shingles vaccine was brutal too.

WWBD?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The vax is proving very poisonous to some. I now know two people who have passed away after taking the second shot. Very sad... A few others who became sick AF from it. Just as bad and worse than what we went through from the actual virus.
This is how it works. If you died with COVID, you died of COVID. If you died after the vax, you did not die of the vaccine.

So you have to count the cost:

Vax death vs Virus death.

What is the death count now? 4 million world wide?

Round it down to 3 to mollify the haters.
Now Autoprax is into math. Sounds like you advocate a policy of getting vaccines into poor high-risk Third Worlders rather than continue to push for vaccination of extremely low risk Western children then?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This is how it works. If you died with COVID, you died of COVID. If you died after the vax, you did not die of the vaccine.

Now Autoprax is into math. Sounds like you advocate a policy of getting vaccines into poor high-risk Third Worlders rather than continue to push for vaccination of extremely low risk Western children then?
I don't know. I'm not an expert.

Just curious,.

I had to take college stats 3 times and the teacher passed me the 3rd time because he felt sorry for me.

But that sounds like a good idea.

But I don't know.