*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Like the dude said, the aussies don't know people covid killed so they didn't think it was a threat and didn't get the shot.

Now it's time to play catch up.

I guess vaxxs were the solution?

It will be a trip if rips through the unvaccinated population.

I'm so over this.
It rips through the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Quite a bit of immune escape because the vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Am I getting irritating yet?

Isn't that the game?

I usually try not to be irritating but I see guys like you and Bohter come here trying to be irritating and I'm like oh, this is my thing that I try not to do in real life but I have a talent for it.

When it comes to irritating I feel like you guys met your match.

For I am the King of the irritating!
Get down on your knees, my bitches!:roflmao::trout:
What if you consider being irritated fun? Bad ethos I guess...

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
the irony of this all is that for those of us that are vaxxed we can actually claim "no worse than the flu bra" like the mouth breathers have been doing for the last year...

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
But don't the vaccinated have mild symptoms?
It looks like those headlines about Israel are just scare tactics. If you look at the data, Israel has almost no cases so a mild uptick can become "90% Increase!!!" in the headline. The Delta variant is more-transmissible but has milder symptoms and is less deadly:

Many of these headlines are government propaganda and marketing battles between drug mfrs.

It's interesting to note the decrease in government trust between the Boomers and Gen X by comparing Dr. John and Dr. Martenson. Boomer John trusts government and news reports much more than Dr. Martenson.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
mild symptoms for most. not all.

wifey is still having memory troubles.

she can't for the life of her figure out if I banged that hot blonde last month, or not!

:dancing::waving::shaka::roflmao:
I've been experiencing major recall issues over the past year

it's really tripping me out

I think my sleep is just garbage; I blame the oui'd

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Forgetting usually happens because you didn't want to know in the first place.

Cause, if you did, you would write chit down if it was important to you.

You know, like a little yellow post it on the mirror so you can read when you brush your teeth....

"I'm smart enough, good enough and gosh darn it, everybody loves me!"

140207_2724532_Daily_Affirmation__Movie_Opening_anvver_3.jpg

:love:

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
yo grandparents friend just died from it last week.
They were all "this is sad but he had every opportunity to either get vaxxed or avoid crowds"
apparently he was at every big function saying god would handle it. Grandma said god sent him multiple life boats he chose not to use

• Sad
Reactions: rowjimmytour

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
All signs point to the emergence of a Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex. NovaVax is probably the best, safest, and easiest to distribute, but it wasn't first-to-market and doesn't have the connections.