*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
Cometary on "truth".....4 reasons why some (I would say most) can't or refuse to see it...
Speaking of blind spots, there's something so blackly ironic about these cats raging against control by fear by engaging in unhinged fear-mongering.

Another fucking nut job who should read a basic book on human history.

Reactions: afoaf

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Yeah, her pathos game is weak.

But I've yet to run into a conspiracy nut with any decent rhetorical skills.
Yeah, her pathos game is weak.

But I've yet to run into a conspiracy nut with any decent rhetorical skills.
Another book on viruses.....2007.

A daily scan through the news gives the impression that the world is constantly invaded by virus epidemics. The latest headlines feature the human papillomavirus (HPV) alleged to cause cervical cancer and the avian flu virus, H5N1. The public is also continually terrorized by reports about SARS, BSE, hepatitis C, AIDS, Ebola, and polio. However, this virus mayhem ignores very basic scientific facts: the existence, the pathogenicity and the deadly effects of these agents have never been proven. The authors of Virus Mania, journalist Torsten Engelbrecht and doctor of internal medicine Claus Köhnlein, show that these alleged contagious agents are, in fact, particles produced by the cells themselves as a consequence of certain stress factors such as drugs, malnutrition, pesticides and heavy metals.

The central aim of this book is to steer the discussion back to a real scientific debate and put medicine back on the path of an impartial analysis of the facts. It will put medical experiments, clinical trials, statistics and government policies under the microscope, revealing that the people charged with protecting our health and safety have deviated from this path. To substantiate these statements, the authors cite dozens of highly renowned scientists and present approximately 1,100 pertinent scientific references.

The topic of this book is of pivotal significance. The pharmaceutical companies and top scientists rake in enormous sums of money by attacking germs and the media boosts its audience ratings and circulations with sensationalized reporting (the coverage of the New York Times and Der Spiegel are specifically analyzed). "The primary purpose of commercially-funded clinical research is to maximize financial return on investment, not health," says John Abramson of Harvard Medical School. Virus Mania will inform you on how such an environment took root-and how to empower yourself for a healthy life.
You should watch Aethereal.

Like Germ THEORY...theoretical physics seems to have a massive role in this deceptive agenda.

In the film numerous world class physicists repeatedly play dumb on camera, admitting the undeniable origins of modern physics- The Kabbalah. Yes...that Kabbalah. The same one the that includes the O.T.O.'s guidebook- The Tree of Life. Lucifer's rebuddle to the true Tree of Life that is currently off limits.

The same Kabbalah practiced by celebs.

Check out those fashionable red bracelets. Probably dyed in the authentic blood of the first child they murdered.

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Kabbalah-Red-string-rihanna.jpg
pulseira-kabbalah-com-oraco-ben-porat-D_NQ_NP_576021-MLB20695408758_052016-F.jpgleonardo-dicaprio-kabbalah.jpg

They're pawns. Maybe guys like Hanks and Spielberg are bishops. But mostly pawns. They're just so prideful that they believe they're knights due to the success of their propaganda.That's why they look so thoroughly self assured when spouting off on politics.

But guys like astro-physicist Machio Kaku are on camera admitting that there are incidents occuring during experimentation that defy all previously established rules, making those rules invalid.

One physicist describes these frequent experimentation anomolies by saying "it's as though someone is playing a trick on us."

The main point is that we've been presented this "science falsely so called" to push a worldwide deception through physics, in the same manner that COVID derives its validity through germ theory.

This is one of the main reasons they had to subvert national education over the last 100 years. They had to establish a majority concensus in foundational sciences (grades 6-12) to convince the lower I.Q. populations (which is most people) that the higher sciences are just a continuation built on the foundation (when they're anything but).

Then they can appeal to the truth of the lower sciences/math for the belief in the "science falsely so called" during graduate or PHD work.

To make things more confusing there are some legitimate higher sciences mixed in with false, so if people get really smart, they can appeal to the true higher sciences to prove the validity of the false ones. It's all a masterful deception my friend.

And when you figure it out...thats when things get interesting.

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location

Like Germ THEORY...theoretical physics seems to have a massive role in this deceptive agenda.

In the film numerous world class physicists repeatedly play dumb on camera, admitting the undeniable origins of modern physics- The Kabbalah. Yes...that Kabbalah. The same one the that includes the O.T.O.'s guidebook- The Tree of Life. Lucifer's rebuddle to the true Tree of Life that is currently off limits.

Check out those fashionable red bracelets. Probably dyed in the authentic blood of the first child they murdered.

View attachment 92451
View attachment 92452View attachment 92453

They're pawns. Maybe guys like Hanks and Spielberg are bishops. But mostly pawns. They're just so prideful that they believe they're knights due to the success of their propaganda.That's why they look so thoroughly self assured when spouting off on politics.

But guys like astro-physicist Machio Kaku are on camera admitting that there are incidents occuring during experimentation that defy all previously established rules, making those rules invalid.

One physicist describes these frequent experimentation anomolies by saying "it's as though someone is playing a trick on us."

The main point is that we've been presented this "science falsely so called" to push a worldwide deception through physics, in the same manner that COVID derives its validity through germ theory.

This is one of the main reasons they had to subvert national education over the last 100 years. They had to establish a majority concensus in foundational sciences (grades 6-12) to convince the lower I.Q. populations (which is most people) that the higher sciences are just a continuation built on the foundation (when they're anything but).

Then they can appeal to the truth of the lower sciences/math for the belief in the "science falsely so called" during graduate or PHD work.

To make things more confusing there are some legitimate higher sciences mixed in with false, so if people get really smart, they can appeal to the true higher sciences to prove the validity of the false ones. It's all a masterful deception my friend.

I read your whole post, it wasn't insightful or interesting. It's the same stuff the people who live at the park are saying.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore

View attachment 92451
View attachment 92452View attachment 92453

I read your whole post, it wasn't insightful or interesting. It's the same stuff the people who live at the park are saying.
Probably hits close to home. You have some seriously negative vibes for someone whose life is supposedly so cruisy.

Repent sinner. The wrath of God abides on you and your self-rightousness.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Jonahbrah....what is your position re Germ Theory?
Do you believe viruses are pathogenic and are responsible for this "pandemic"?
You indicated previously you thought it was a doctored lab made virus causing it...
Still think that?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
On how to think critically.....very well done......words to live by.
Love this guys accent.....

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
Probably hits close to home. You have some seriously negative vibes for someone whose life is supposedly so cruisy.

Repent sinner. The wrath of God abides on you and your self-rightousness.
Now you're calling me to repentance? That gets an official fvck you, and if you tried that in front of me, it would get you lickings.

I grew up steeped in religious bullsh!t. I know what it's all about. Condescension, hypocrisy, and greed. So you go on and have a nice life. Mine is so immeasurably better without religious dogma, sometimes it makes me laugh out loud with joy.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Now you're calling me to repentance? That gets an official fvck you, and if you tried that in front of me, it would get you lickings.

I grew up steeped in religious bullsh!t. I know what it's all about. Condescension, hypocrisy, and greed. So you go on and have a nice life. Mine is so immeasurably better without religious dogma, sometimes it makes me laugh out loud with joy.
Nailed it!

Whoops, maybe the wrong phrase.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore

Lol. Thank you for FINALLY coming clean.

We should all use our single subjective experiences with individual organizations as the gold standard for critiquing massive and varying similiar institutions. Nothing unreasonable or irrational about that.

I do have a nice life.

And you wouldn't give me lickings.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Jonahbrah....what is your position re Germ Theory?
Do you believe viruses are pathogenic and are responsible for this "pandemic"?
You indicated previously you thought it was a doctored lab made virus causing it...
Still think that?
I'm undecided. I'm more interested in the entirety of the puzzle than the piece that is 'germ theory.'

I know that forced innoculations and medical tyranny are dependant on it's validity. Hence the useful idiots coming out in droves to defend it on here.

I wouldn't be surprised if it had the same origins as 'peak oil.'

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I'm undecided. I'm more interested in the entirety of the puzzle than the piece that is 'germ theory.'

I know that forced innoculations and medical tyranny are dependant on it's validity. Hence the useful idiots coming out in droves to defend it on here.

I wouldn't be surprised if it had the same origins as 'peak oil.'
I think it's key.
The key, so to speak.

"I know that forced innoculations and medical tyranny are dependant on it's validity"
Bingo...

Kiss your freedom good bye.
Narrowed scope of liberties?

Forced separation?

Do you think we're ever going back to like 2018 normal?